Release EDEngineer - an overlay to track your blueprint progress in realtime

I've downloaded and ran the latest version, having been away from ED for a while; but Windows Smartscreen pops up, stopping the program...is this new? I used to run older versions fine!

I've downloaded and ran the latest version, having been away from ED for a while; but Windows Smartscreen pops up, stopping the program...is this new? I used to run older versions fine!
Nope, it’s done that forever. I changed the stupid Windows settings to allow it.

I get an error message when trying to import my cargo history (API is on). The error reads:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at CommanderChart.chartData(String commander, String logDirectory, JsonSerializerSettings settings, ILanguage languages, LanguageInfo l) at CommanderChart.chart(String commander, String logDirectory, JsonSerializerSettings settings, ILanguage languages, LanguageInfo l) at Server.app@336-98.Invoke(LanguageInfo _arg41) at Microsoft.FSharp.Core.FSharpFunc`2.InvokeFast[V](FSharpFunc`2 func, T arg1, TResult arg2) at Microsoft.FSharp.Control.AsyncPrimitives.CallThenInvokeNoHijackCheck[a,b](AsyncActivation`1 ctxt, FSharpFunc`2 userCode, b result1) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at Microsoft.FSharp.Control.Trampoline.Execute(FSharpFunc`2 firstAction)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
K5RHA

I did an uninstall and reinstall, it works fine now.

I get an error message when trying to import my cargo history (API is on). The error reads:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at CommanderChart.chartData(String commander, String logDirectory, JsonSerializerSettings settings, ILanguage languages, LanguageInfo l) at CommanderChart.chart(String commander, String logDirectory, JsonSerializerSettings settings, ILanguage languages, LanguageInfo l) at Server.app@336-98.Invoke(LanguageInfo _arg41) at Microsoft.FSharp.Core.FSharpFunc`2.InvokeFast[V](FSharpFunc`2 func, T arg1, TResult arg2) at Microsoft.FSharp.Control.AsyncPrimitives.CallThenInvokeNoHijackCheck[a,b](AsyncActivation`1 ctxt, FSharpFunc`2 userCode, b result1) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at .$Async.Return@1097.Invoke(AsyncActivation`1 ctxt) at Microsoft.FSharp.Control.Trampoline.Execute(FSharpFunc`2 firstAction)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
K5RHA

Hi Guys, just found this app - is there any integration that would allow it to be used with an XBox ?

Aas far as I can see it's for use on and requires access to the commanders logs on PC, however INARA can read all of the relevant detail for material stock levels by importing the Commander's Data directly from Frontier Developments. is there any information on whether the developer has plans for Consol Support ?

None of these programs support VR.

Try OVRToolkit to create overlay windows in VR for other windows.
For some reason when I was originally reading the OP, it sounded like one of those apps that draws overlays into the game window (using DX injection or something) which generally would cause problems with VR. Re-reading it now I have no idea why I got that impression. Looks like just a normal application in which case yeah I can put that into VR easily enough.

o7

Pretty good program CMDR. Once set up, it seems like it could replace INARA. Need to do more testing.

Small question, what in the world was going trough your head when you decided to install it into the following directory:

C:\Users\x2611\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\0GAMOD49.2RT\4VD9RM0E.MM2\eden..tion_b9c6c2c0b4f2eae5_0001.0001_59fea290f165a513\

???

It was the last place I looked. Anyway, since it is here, can you please place an icon on our Desktop for us?

Thanx

X.

Top Bottom