Release EDDI 3.3 - Bring your cockpit to life

Is there a way to change the word from station to system?. Each time I have a multi system delivery mission job I am infomed that I have more missions at this station.

I'd recommend giving the baseline another try as a lot of work has gone into it. You may now find that many of your customisations are no longer needed!
If you're considering tweaks to the default, my one customisation, that I had to do again after going back to default, was to stop it saying "this is your first visit to this system". It might be OK in the bubble but out in the black it gets gratingly repeatative.
Code:
        {if reportsystem.visits = 0:

|elif reportsystem.visits = 1:
            This is your second visit to this system.

If you're considering tweaks to the default, my one customisation, that I had to do again after going back to default, was to stop it saying "this is your first visit to this system". It might be OK in the bubble but out in the black it gets gratingly repeatative.
Code:
        {if reportsystem.visits = 0:

|elif reportsystem.visits = 1:
            This is your second visit to this system.
Thanks, but I'm not going back to the default. I have done heavy modifications on almost all of EDDIs scripts, writing my own code for many things. Sure, I could see if the defaults do things more elegantly, but unfortunately, with my new job, I no longer have the time I had back then. I like the personality I gave EDDI with my customizations and I would have to incorporate those into the default scripts, which would take a lot of work.
So, as long as my scripts run fine, I'm not going to change them.

Thanks, but I'm not going back to the default. I have done heavy modifications on almost all of EDDIs scripts, writing my own code for many things. Sure, I could see if the defaults do things more elegantly, but unfortunately, with my new job, I no longer have the time I had back then. I like the personality I gave EDDI with my customizations and I would have to incorporate those into the default scripts, which would take a lot of work.
So, as long as my scripts run fine, I'm not going to change them.
That's fine and 100% your prerogative. For our part, we try our utmost to avoid engine changes that would break anyone's custom script, but we're only human ...

The new syntax coloring and enhanced diff view should at least take much of the pain out of comparing your script suite with the new default.

Last edited:
Nice work, well done. I use it, tweak it , love it. and appreciate the amount of effort that must have gone into it, Thanks
Ditto to that

VA+HCS Voice pack + EDDI makes ED special

Add to that the fact that you can pipe in radio, music, and video through your PC without confusing VA and you have an amazing ED experience that allows endless tweaking that allows you to continually do your own upgrades to the ED experience without having to wait for FD to do anything.

If support for EDDI stopped it would feel like losing a body part.

BIG THANKS to all the team supporting EDDI

I only wish I had the skills to participate in keeping it updated - I'll continue to do what I can by giving feedback when I can.

Nice work, well done. I use it, tweak it , love it. and appreciate the amount of effort that must have gone into it, Thanks
Ditto to that
BIG THANKS to all the team supporting EDDI
Thank you both for the kind words. It's always great, and a huge motivation, to hear that we're making a difference -- pro bono work can become a bit lonely at times if you don't get user feedback that you're doing good work.

Last edited:
Thank you both for the kind words. It's always great, and a huge motivation, to hear that we're making a difference -- pro bono work can become a bit lonely at times if you don't get user feedback that you're doing good work.
I'm happy with the feature set so you want be getting a wishlist from me but I'll happily report any bugs or weird behaviour. I am blow away by how customisable the scripting is and how robust it all is your effort is definitely appreciated when stuff just works like it is supposed to, ppl get busy using it and can forget to drop a quick 'good work' so on behalf of all the happy user who are busy using it to keep them company in the black, or provide a little sass (my main use😄) Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is not right place to post, but I would like to know if I am doing something wrong or the status variable {BOOL:Status analysis mode} is not working like it should.
When I'm in the ship it works perfectly, but when in the SRV it always says I'm at combat mode (BOOL: Status analysis mode = false) no matter witch mode is on.
Does it works only in a ship?

Thank you of this great tool.

Not completely sure here but I don't think SRV's have an analysis mode. That would require them to have a discovery scanner.

I would expect that to be working from a first look at the code and the status flag docs: I'll investigate.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Here are two videos I've made (sorry for my bad english :eek: ), one in the ship and the code works perfectly, and other at the SRV and it always thinks I'm at combat mode (analysis mode = false).

And here are the codes I use at Voice Attack:

Calling combat mode:
Code:
Begin Boolean Compare : [Status analysis mode] Equals True
    Play random sound (2 items - suppress repeat)
    Press Left Shift+H keys and hold for 0,1 seconds and release
Else If Boolean Compare : [Status analysis mode] Equals False
    Play sound, '{VA_SOUNDS}\elite profile sounds\combat mode - cmh already on.mp3'
End Condition

Calling Analysis Mode:
Code:
Begin Boolean Compare : [Status analysis mode] Equals False
Else If Boolean Compare : [Status analysis mode] Equals True
    Play sound, '{VA_SOUNDS}\elite profile sounds\analysis - amh already on.mp3'
End Condition

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Here are two videos I've made (sorry for my bad english :eek: ), one in the ship and the code works perfectly, and other at the SRV and it always thinks I'm at combat mode (analysis mode = false).

View attachment 163615
View attachment 163614

And here are the codes I use at Voice Attack:

Calling combat mode:
Code:
Begin Boolean Compare : [Status analysis mode] Equals True
Else If Boolean Compare : [Status analysis mode] Equals False
    Play sound, '{VA_SOUNDS}\elite profile sounds\combat mode - cmh already on.mp3'
End Condition

Calling Analysis Mode:
Code:
End Condition
Hi @Vizibelli! I think that what you're describing is a bug in the data that we receive from the game. Please see the attached ticket, which states that the analysis mode bit is not written to the status.json file when you are in an SRV: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/4291

If that issue does match your observations, please add your voice to that ticket and provide as many replication details as you can (FDev requires 10 replications to move a ticket from "Confirming" to "Confirmed" status, you can find the status.json file in [your Saved Games folder]\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous). You could make a copy of that file while analysis mode is on and a second copy when analysis mode is off, then provide those copied files to FDev as evidence. For more information about the status.json file, you can also review the journal documentation at http://hosting.zaonce.net/community/journal/v26/Journal-Manual-v26.pdf.

The states through EDDI can be very helpful, my own profile wouldn't function without it -- but I've found over the years (the hard way) that inconsistencies either through bugs or simple update states not occurring at an optimal time for a particular calling command that it's best to work with your own variables when possible, and rely upon direct EDDI state evaluations as infrequently as possible. It's not just bugs that can prevent certain state change updates, but also could include prerequisites like docking or jumping to another star. If you set up a your own variables to hold state information, you can fall back on these throughout commands that also rely on EDDI.

*Obviously, the point is that you should be able to check this state, and avoid the use of additional variables, but I've run across issues just like you've had for a number of reasons, and found it's best to both use EDDI for state checks as well as your own checks that these state evals return a valid state that can be used.

What I mean by this is checking certain states when you first start a session and load VoiceAttack Profile & EDDI plugin -- then passing this state to a variable that you can fall back upon when the state cannot be resolved for whatever reason... like adding a "default" to the end of a Switch statement to catch any non-matching cases, so that the session can continue and you can keep playing.

Here's an example of how I do this for my AVCS profile(s) modified from a Landing Gear state (a state such as Scanner resets each session afaik - this may be redundant but it's a good example for EDDI state checks at the start rather than during each command):

Code:
// --Fire this command once when the Profile is first Loaded - do not evaluate 'Not set' as False
Set Boolean [Scanner_ON] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [Scanner_ON] Equals True OR [Scanner_ON] Equals False
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_Debug_ON] Equals True
        Write [Purple] 'Scanner_ON Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:Scanner_ON} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
        Set Boolean [Scanner_ON] to False (save value to profile)
        Set Boolean [Scanner_ON] to True (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status analysis mode] Has Not Been Set
    End Condition
End Condition
Code:
// Calling Weapons Mode
Begin Boolean Compare : [Scanner_ON] Equals True
    Press Left Shift+H keys and hold for 0.1 seconds and release
Else If Boolean Compare : [Scanner_ON] Equals False
End Condition
Code:
// Calling Scanner Mode
Begin Boolean Compare : [Scanner_ON] Equals False
Else If Boolean Compare : [Scanner_ON] Equals True
End Condition

Code:
// Calling a Fallback Toggle Command -  (When I say: 'Toggle Combat Mode')
*edit: forgot some irrelevant bits from the landing gear version this example was modified from, fixed.

Last edited:
Hi @Vizibelli! I think that what you're describing is a bug in the data that we receive from the game. Please see the attached ticket, which states that the analysis mode bit is not written to the status.json file when you are in an SRV: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/4291

If that issue does match your observations, please add your voice to that ticket and provide as many replication details as you can (FDev requires 10 replications to move a ticket from "Confirming" to "Confirmed" status, you can find the status.json file in [your Saved Games folder]\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous). You could make a copy of that file while analysis mode is on and a second copy when analysis mode is off, then provide those copied files to FDev as evidence. For more information about the status.json file, you can also review the journal documentation at http://hosting.zaonce.net/community/journal/v26/Journal-Manual-v26.pdf.
My colleague has put his finger on the exact issue. Please add your votes to the ticket if you would like this solved. That's the only route we have.

Last edited:

Ok, I have just done what you asked and reported there with copy of the status.json files.
Thank you for the instructions.

The states through EDDI can be very helpful, my own profile wouldn't function without it -- but I've found over the years (the hard way) that inconsistencies either through bugs or simple update states not occurring at an optimal time for a particular calling command that it's best to work with your own variables when possible, and rely upon direct EDDI state evaluations as infrequently as possible. It's not just bugs that can prevent certain state change updates, but also could include prerequisites like docking or jumping to another star. If you set up a your own variables to hold state information, you can fall back on these throughout commands that also rely on EDDI.

*Obviously, the point is that you should be able to check this state, and avoid the use of additional variables, but I've run across issues just like you've had for a number of reasons, and found it's best to both use EDDI for state checks as well as your own checks that these state evals return a valid state that can be used.

What I mean by this is checking certain states when you first start a session and load VoiceAttack Profile & EDDI plugin -- then passing this state to a variable that you can fall back upon when the state cannot be resolved for whatever reason... like adding a "default" to the end of a Switch statement to catch any non-matching cases, so that the session can continue and you can keep playing.

Here's an example of how I do this for my AVCS profile(s) modified from a Landing Gear state (a state such as Scanner resets each session afaik - this may be redundant but it's a good example for EDDI state checks at the start rather than during each command):

Code:
// --Fire this command once when the Profile is first Loaded - do not evaluate 'Not set' as False
    End Condition
Else
    End Condition
End Condition
Code:
// Calling Weapons Mode
End Condition
Code:
// Calling Scanner Mode
End Condition

Code:
*edit: forgot some irrelevant bits from the landing gear version this example was modified from, fixed.
As the status.json files should have it and EDDI can read the file, I thought it was an EDDI bug. That's why I asked here.
And yes, I was thinking about doing what you said (creating my own variable), similar as I control the right and left panel tabs. But.... WOW!!! You have already made the code for me. :D

Thanks to all of you. You are awesome, guys.

Code:
    End Condition
Else
    End Condition
End Condition
Code:
// Calling Weapons Mode
End Condition
Code:
// Calling Scanner Mode
End Condition

Code:
SemlerPDX, I've modified my commands according to your instructions and they worked perfectly. I will edit other commands to work the same way.

Thank you very much.

@Vizibelli Roger that! Happy to help! I've been working with VA and EDDI for almost five years, and settled on this method of using EDDI State Checks during 'init' when a profile first loads, and only checking for "unknowable" things. Again, IIRC combat mode switches back to scanner mode whenever the game is reloaded from main menu - but for things like whether the ship is docked, whether you were in an SVR when you exited the game, and others, merely using a saved variable in the profile could get out of whack.

So, first checking if we have a valid saved state from our last session, then if not, falling back upon EDDI State Check to provide the info to our VA variables.

In addition to this, the Event Triggers for VA can also help resolve an unknown state -- if the ship was undocked, and the state of the landing gear was not known through the BOOL we set for that state, we can safely assume that if the ship jumps to Hyperspace or another star, that the gear is most certainly up and the ship is most certainly undocked. There are others that could fall into these categories, and thinking along these lines will net the best results in addition to our own state tracking, and getting state info from EDDI.

Here's a short list of the EDDI triggers I use to essentially 2-factor many important state checks, ensuring none of my Bool variables get out of sorts - and a bit of a teaser for AVCS4 systems (coming soon to public):
eddiAndSFS.PNG
Another thing you can do is save information to a file, and retrieve it. My profile AVCS4 for Elite Dangerous has been in private testing too long, and will be released for public use very soon - I created a save file & backup system to help track variables we set, so they can persist even through profile updates, re-installation of VoiceAttack, EDDI, or even Windows...

*the following includes checks for the event of VoiceAttack crashing during an ED game session, so some redundant checks include lights, scoop, etc.
Code:
//Ship Functions Initial States
Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Ship_UNDOCKED] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_Ship_UNDOCKED] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_Ship_UNDOCKED Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_Ship_UNDOCKED} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Set text [~ship_docked] to 'Docked Landed'
    Begin Text Compare : [~ship_docked] Contains '{TXT:Environment}'
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Ship_UNDOCKED] to False (save value to profile)
    Else
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Ship_UNDOCKED] to True (save value to profile)
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Condition : ([{TXT:Environment}] Does Not Equal '' AND [{TXT:Environment}] Equals 'Docked')
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED] to False (save value to profile)
    Else
        Begin Condition : ([{TXT:Status vehicle}] Does Not Equal '' AND [{TXT:Status vehicle}] Equals 'SRV')
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED] to True (save value to profile)
        Else
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED] to False (save value to profile)
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Condition : ([{TXT:Environment}] Does Not Equal '' AND [{TXT:Environment}] Equals 'Docked')
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED] to False (save value to profile)
    Else
        Begin Condition : ([{TXT:Status vehicle}] Does Not Equal '' AND [{TXT:Status vehicle}] Equals 'Fighter')
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED] to True (save value to profile)
        Else
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED] to False (save value to profile)
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_GearDown] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_GearDown] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_GearDown Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_GearDown} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_Ship_UNDOCKED] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_GearDown] to True (save value to profile)
    Else
        Begin Boolean Compare : [Status landing gear down] Equals False
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_GearDown] to False (save value to profile)
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status landing gear down] Equals True
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_GearDown] to True (save value to profile)
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status landing gear down] Has Not Been Set
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_GearDown] to False (save value to profile)
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_ScoopOpen] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_ScoopOpen] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_ScoopOpen Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_ScoopOpen} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Set Boolean [~scoop_open] to [Status cargo scoop deployed]
    Begin Boolean Compare : [Status cargo scoop deployed] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_ScoopOpen] to False (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status cargo scoop deployed] Equals True
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_ScoopOpen] to True (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status cargo scoop deployed] Has Not Been Set
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_ScoopOpen] to False (save value to profile)
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_ScoopOpen] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_SRV_ScoopOpen] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_SRV_ScoopOpen Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_SRV_ScoopOpen} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_ScoopOpen] to False (save value to profile)
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_BeaconOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_BeaconOn] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_BeaconOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_BeaconOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_BeaconOn] to False (save value to profile)
End Condition
//

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SilentRunningOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_SilentRunningOn] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_SilentRunningOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_SilentRunningOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [Status silent running] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SilentRunningOn] to False (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status silent running] Equals True
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SilentRunningOn] to True (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status silent running] Has Not Been Set
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SilentRunningOn] to False (save value to profile)
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_LightsOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_LightsOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_LightsOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_LightsOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_LightsOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [Status lights on] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_LightsOn] to False (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status lights on] Equals True
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_LightsOn] to True (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status lights on] Has Not Been Set
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_LightsOn] to False (save value to profile)
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_LightsOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_SRV_LightsOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_SRV_LightsOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_SRV_LightsOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_SRV_LightsOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_SRV_UNDOCKED] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_LightsOn] to False (save value to profile)
    Else
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_LightsOn] to True (save value to profile)
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_LightsOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_LightsOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_LightsOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_Fighter_LightsOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_Fighter_LightsOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_LightsOn] to False (save value to profile)
    Else
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_LightsOn] to True (save value to profile)
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [Status flight assist off] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn] to True (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status flight assist off] Equals True
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn] to False (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status flight assist off] Has Not Been Set
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_FlightAssistOn] to True (save value to profile)
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn] to True (save value to profile)
    Else
        Begin Boolean Compare : [Status srv drive assist] Equals False
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status srv drive assist] Equals True
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn] to False (save value to profile)
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status srv drive assist] Has Not Been Set
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_FlightAssistOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_FlightAssistOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_FlightAssistOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_Fighter_FlightAssistOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_Fighter_FlightAssistOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_UNDOCKED] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_FlightAssistOn] to True (save value to profile)
    Else
        Begin Boolean Compare : [Status flight assist off] Equals False
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status flight assist off] Equals True
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_FlightAssistOn] to False (save value to profile)
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status flight assist off] Has Not Been Set
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_RotationCorrectionOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_RotationCorrectionOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_RotationCorrectionOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_RotationCorrectionOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_RotationCorrectionOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_RotationCorrectionOn] to True (save value to profile)
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_RotationCorrectionOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_RotationCorrectionOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_RotationCorrectionOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_Fighter_RotationCorrectionOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_Fighter_RotationCorrectionOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Fighter_RotationCorrectionOn] to True (save value to profile)
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_OrbitalLinesOn] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_OrbitalLinesOn] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_OrbitalLinesOn] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_OrbitalLinesOn Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_OrbitalLinesOn} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_OrbitalLinesOn] to True (save value to profile)
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Boolean Compare : [Status hardpoints deployed] Equals False
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED] to False (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status hardpoints deployed] Equals True
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED] to True (save value to profile)
    Else If Boolean Compare : [Status hardpoints deployed] Has Not Been Set
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_Weapons_DEPLOYED] to False (save value to profile)
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_Weapons_DEPLOYED] to [Saved Value]
Begin Condition : [AVCS_STATE_SRV_Weapons_DEPLOYED] Equals True OR [AVCS_STATE_SRV_Weapons_DEPLOYED] Equals False
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_STATE_SRV_Weapons_DEPLOYED Variable Loaded ( {BOOL:AVCS_STATE_SRV_Weapons_DEPLOYED} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
        Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_Weapons_DEPLOYED] to False (save value to profile)
    Else
        Begin Boolean Compare : [Status srv turret deployed] Equals False
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status srv turret deployed] Equals True
            Set Boolean [AVCS_STATE_SRV_Weapons_DEPLOYED] to True (save value to profile)
        Else If Boolean Compare : [Status srv turret deployed] Has Not Been Set
        End Condition
    End Condition
End Condition
//

Set integer [AVCS_RAS_CurrentGroupNumber] value to [Saved Value]
Begin Integer Compare : [AVCS_RAS_CurrentGroupNumber] Has Been Set
        Write [Purple] 'AVCS_RAS_CurrentGroupNumber Variable Loaded ( {INT:AVCS_RAS_CurrentGroupNumber} )' to log
    End Condition
Else
    Begin Integer Compare : [Status firegroup] Is Greater Than Or Equals 0
        Set integer [AVCS_RAS_CurrentGroupNumber] value to the value of [Status firegroup]
    Else
        Set integer [AVCS_RAS_CurrentGroupNumber] value to 0
    End Condition
End Condition

// --( hopefully nothing odd or wrong in here - example pulled from an older alpha as the current version is in pieces for a rebuild to include SFS )

Last edited:
Top Bottom