Release EDDB - a site about systems, stations, commodities and trade routes in Elite: Dangerous.

Just a quick question/comment....

Do you have pics of the planetary station types with landing pad listings like the outposts?

The pics that included on the details of outposts that show the landing pads, these are great. Is there a master list of these that can be accessed directly so that one can memorize the station layouts? I have seen many commanders asking about this.

raeat

Banned
No listing for Interstellar Contact under >stations>Has Facilities? Or is it listed somewhere else?

Hi,

you can find the authors work here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=220185
I might want to include those? hehe

Just a quick question/comment....

Do you have pics of the planetary station types with landing pad listings like the outposts?

The pics that included on the details of outposts that show the landing pads, these are great. Is there a master list of these that can be accessed directly so that one can memorize the station layouts? I have seen many commanders asking about this.

No listing for Interstellar Contact under >stations>Has Facilities? Or is it listed somewhere else?

You can find an Interstellar Contact in every station which is in a system with Low Security. I should simply add the facility in this case to make it easier for people who don't know this.

Hi there, just signed up so I can write a quick suggestion for your site (use it all the time, I love it).

I use the station search to look for systems with large stations for potential trade routes, especially ones that haven't had data parse for several days or even years. But at the moment there is no filter to limit the jump distance between the reference system, so for instance if I found a station that had a high demand and sell price for a commodity like Imperial slaves and I wanted to find a system that sells them cheaper than the current listed prices, at the moment I would have to sort by price age (ascending) and ignore the results higher than my jump range of 40ly.

If I had an additional filter to limit the ly distance from the reference system input, it'd make scouting trade routes a breeze. Thanks for reading!

hchalkley

Senior Programmer
Frontier
The Nicollier Hanger bug should now be fixed - the webserver database was updated yesterday to Nicollier Hangar to match the name used in the game code.

Sorry for possible stupid questions.

I have EDDI installed and have log in to companion app.

I have several ship, is there some way to update EDDB automatically when I outfit my ships and when I add engineer upgrade to each ship, or must I do it manual by website only?

Sorry for possible stupid questions.

I have EDDI installed and have log in to companion app.

I have several ship, is there some way to update EDDB automatically when I outfit my ships and when I add engineer upgrade to each ship, or must I do it manual by website only?

I'm not sure what you mean with "update EDDB automatically". If you mean "update the outfitting stock to EDDB", it can be done via EDDI with the Companion API and EDDN.

I'm not sure what you mean with "update EDDB automatically". If you mean "update the outfitting stock to EDDB", it can be done via EDDI with the Companion API and EDDN.

Sorry, English is not my native language.

I mean I have ship builds on the eddb website. When I change my ship build in game or have engineer modify it, is there a way to automatically have my ship builds on your website change with same effects?

Sorry, English is not my native language.

I mean I have ship builds on the eddb website. When I change my ship build in game or have engineer modify it, is there a way to automatically have my ship builds on your website change with same effects?

Are you sure? EDDB doesn't have ship builds. Apparently you mean Coriolis? There indeed is missing data from the Journal, so you mean this one? https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/342408-Companion-API-stopped-having-Engineering-Data

TrustNo1

QA Helper, (Not Frontier Employee)
Spelling errors

I just returned from exploring systems which are approximately 475 Light Years away from LHS 3447. I brought back a lot of exploration data. Before selling it, in-game, I checked on here to confirm everything looked good. Unfortunately I found some systems are incorrect and some are missing completely. I've already added a Gas Giant to an existing planet. I'll continue adding and updating the systems area of EDDB tomorrow (Sunday).

Last edited:
It wasn't just randomly down. The developers of these things decided to SHUT down because they wanted FD to communicate with them more.

I'm really not sure where I stand on this but it seems to be resolved for the time being, so (shrug)

Nope. The downtime you mention was indeed a strike on the 27th of April. The downtime Starrynight mentioned was an unexpected downtime due to a filesystem error.

i´m using the Site now a long Time and find it very useful, but... how about a copy name button near the Systems names? this could make it easier to copy and enter names ingame, especially when playing in vr.

i´m using the Site now a long Time and find it very useful, but... how about a copy name button near the Systems names? this could make it easier to copy and enter names ingame, especially when playing in vr.

This is implemented already. On the system/station page you can copy the name via the button on the top right. Every route result got that button too.

Hope that helps :)

Top Bottom