ED: Looking for Friends?

CMDR Manzerik back after a 3 year journey out of the bubble which ended painfully. Definitely a story to relate over a jump to Hutton if anyone wants to wing up. UK based, flying most weekends and undertaking mostly peaceful enterprises. Currently flying rich tourists and corporate tosspots around the bubble in a souped up Cobra Mk3. Can travel. Maybe looking for a squadron with common goals- hmu

CMDR Manzerik back after a 3 year journey out of the bubble which ended painfully. Definitely a story to relate over a jump to Hutton if anyone wants to wing up. UK based, flying most weekends and undertaking mostly peaceful enterprises. Currently flying rich tourists and corporate tosspots around the bubble in a souped up Cobra Mk3. Can travel. Maybe looking for a squadron with common goals- hmu
Welcome back Cmdr, o7, if you're looking for a buddy/s to wing up with, or to join a chilled squadron , search "VNGD" in the squad's tab and have a wee nosy to see if you fancy it, no obligation by the way, Or add me if you'd like, my GT is : Aj31091
You can wing with me, or a few others as well!

See you in the black Cmdr, fly safe.. And if that fails, fly dangerous!
😉

Top Bottom