[DW2] Let's see your DW2 photography!

Notable Stellar phenomena in Iorady EI-B d13-0
K13-Type Anomally's
I just left Beagle homeward bound this weekend and a Mug Club buddy suggested I detour to check this out. Glad I did.

Hello.

I'm in this system hoping to find this K13, but the Notable Stellar Phenomena takes me to a lagrange cloud with crystal structures. I do not see what is in your photos. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I need to do to reveal the K13?

You pics look awesome BTW.

Hello.

I'm in this system hoping to find this K13, but the Notable Stellar Phenomena takes me to a lagrange cloud with crystal structures. I do not see what is in your photos. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I need to do to reveal the K13?

You pics look awesome BTW.
Thanks! :)

Oh yeah these little guys roam around between the crystal structures. Use your scanner to find large clusters of unresolved targets, and head towards those. With a little patience you should find them.

Edit: Actually I don't see any crystalline things in the background of those shots. I'm not sure now. I can't actually remember if they are like the anenome's etc that live between other anomallys or if they are their own thing. :unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

Oh yeah these little guys roam around between the crystal structures. Use your scanner to find large clusters of unresolved targets, and head towards those. With a little patience you should find them.

Edit: Actually I don't see any crystalline things in the background of those shots. I'm not sure now. I can't actually remember if they are like the anenome's etc that live between other anomallys or if they are their own thing. :unsure:
Hi

I kept looking and found them eventually. I had the false assumption that they would be large and visible from a distance visually and not just on the scanner.

Top Bottom