Distant Worlds II Event [DW2] Just got attacked at BROOKS :)

A pathetic CMDR couldn't even take out an unarmed ship with all his heat and module attack weapons. I just used silent running, heatsinks and maneuvering to get away.(just a few K from brooks)
(he killed my FSD)
NO COMBAT LOGGING !!!!!!!

To the CMDR : Sorry my good man, but you need to uninstall ED and try another game,like hello kitty :D

Last edited:
And for transparency, I logged after I got away from him(and did wait 2 mins,whilst running, first)
I finally decided to log as these idiots are numerous and I ran out of heatsinks(used 8 :D ) and my hull was at 13%(edit : 9%)

Last edited:
I got destroyed ten minutes ago, went there just for kicks and left the pilot at a station. Ganked in a minute, he couldn't hit me with PAs so his friend had to arrive to destroy an explo ship. I didn't even think of heat sinks, I guess I suck at PvP.

Anyway, I hope PvE PGs will be ganker free, I'd hate to lose my pilot.

Yeah logged into Open a few hours ago to get to the meetup point, no one was interested in my Orca for some reason? :)

Last edited:
I was interdicted three times in my Type 7 within minutes of arriving in the system by a wing of FDLs. Luckily the T7 has a really good yaw and those pilots were complete garbage class PvPers. The third interdictor got me after about 3 minutes of trying but when I dropped out of supercruise he was nowhere to be found. Maybe he combat logged. Should I report him?

Last edited:
I was interdicted three times in my Type 7 within minutes of arriving in the system by a wing of FDLs. Luckily the T7 has a really good yaw and those pilots were complete garbage class PvPers. The third interdictor got me after about 3 minutes of trying but when I dropped out of supercruise he was nowhere to be found. Maybe he combat logged. Should I report him?
There are very few good PvPers out there, most are garbage :)

p.s. A wing of FDLs(probably prepubescent teens) vs 1 is not PvP !!!

Top Bottom