Distant Worlds II Event DW II - Roles - Fleet Truckers

So, on the issue of basic logistics...
Do we already have an expected initial port of departure? It will be a rather incredible sight to see hundreds of ships waiting around the station before departing on the mission.

I'm working on upgrading my ship, and if all goes well, I'll have an A Rated Cutter by the time of departure, but need to work on the flight insurance... never fly without re-buy...

How about specific Paint patterns for wings or roles? Might Vibrant schemes be useful for the geologists and scientists?

I see a lot of discussion about cargo holds. I'm intending to have at least 1 or 2 cargo holds. At a minimum, I'll want to have the ability to scoop and synthesize. Thoughts?

18W-DW
ISS Reliant

That list is missing three rares: Lucan Onion Head (Cassie-L-Peia, Tanmark), Onionhead Alpha Strain (Navigator Market, Xelabara), and Onionhead Beta Strain (La Cosa City, HIP 112974).

I've added those to the list in the OP. be sure to let the folks in that thread know about it. they're the main folks who maintain the master list of rare commodities.

So, on the issue of basic logistics...
Do we already have an expected initial port of departure? It will be a rather incredible sight to see hundreds of ships waiting around the station before departing on the mission.

I'm working on upgrading my ship, and if all goes well, I'll have an A Rated Cutter by the time of departure, but need to work on the flight insurance... never fly without re-buy...

How about specific Paint patterns for wings or roles? Might Vibrant schemes be useful for the geologists and scientists?

I see a lot of discussion about cargo holds. I'm intending to have at least 1 or 2 cargo holds. At a minimum, I'll want to have the ability to scoop and synthesize. Thoughts?

18W-DW
ISS Reliant

No expected initial port of departure yet... though I imagine it's probably going to be in the Pallaeni system because that was the launch system of Distant Worlds 3302.

You would need a minimum of 4 to synthesize limpets. if you're not synethsizing limpets, 1-2 capacity is good.

Last edited:
Hi Olivia,

I am quite keen to take lead on the PS4 logistics group, love the sound of it. Thinking of making a second account which will be purely based on DW2 expedition

Hi Olivia,

I am quite keen to take lead on the PS4 logistics group, love the sound of it. Thinking of making a second account which will be purely based on DW2 expedition

That's great! Are you on discord? pm me your discord ID and we'll get sorted!

Hi Olivia. I'm happy to help you coordinate on Xbox. Let me know what you'd like doing :)

ah sorry I missed your message! I'll pm you just in case. Will need discord IDs as well!

Hi,

I don't know if I'm late on the thread (since the last post is one month ago), but I just discover the existence of the Distant World II and sign up for it.

Since I, currently, have a T-7 and planned to buy a T-10 during this year, I thought it would be more role-play to take a Fleet Logistic role. So count me in to deliver rare commodities to the edge of the Galaxy.

o7

Hi,

I don't know if I'm late on the thread (since the last post is one month ago), but I just discover the existence of the Distant World II and sign up for it.

Since I, currently, have a T-7 and planned to buy a T-10 during this year, I thought it would be more role-play to take a Fleet Logistic role. So count me in to deliver rare commodities to the edge of the Galaxy.

o7
o7 CMDR! Which platform are you on?

So, considering I've also signed up as fleet logistics, might as well report in here too.

Ship: Limulus Polyphemus, Type 10 Defender
Available Cargo Capacity: 252t (excl. 4t reserved for limpet synthesis)
Jump Range Laden: 32LY
Platform: PC
Discord: Zendaris

As an alternative to add some ship variety within the fleet: my dedicated SAR ship (which I never expected to actually get the rank for initially):

Ship: RS Mecistops II, Federal Corvette
Available Cargo Capacity: 60t (excl. 4t reserved for limpet synthesis)
Jump Rang Laden: 31Ly

Don't mind what I'd haul in the former. Would prefer to haul water/food/medicines in the later as "emergency supplies" in-case anyone's "food printer" broke down or a disease breaks out.

Last edited:
So, considering I've also signed up as fleet logistics, might as well report in here too.

Ship: Limulus Polyphemus, Type 10 Defender
Available Cargo Capacity: 252t (excl. 4t reserved for limpet synthesis)
Jump Range Laden: 32LY
Platform: PC
Discord: Zendaris

As an alternative to add some ship variety within the fleet: my dedicated SAR ship (which I never expected to actually get the rank for initially):

Ship: RS Mecistops II, Federal Corvette
Available Cargo Capacity: 60t (excl. 4t reserved for limpet synthesis)
Jump Rang Laden: 31Ly

Don't mind what I'd haul in the former. Would prefer to haul water/food/medicines in the later as "emergency supplies" in-case anyone's "food printer" broke down or a disease breaks out.

Heya thanks for signing up! :D Your two ships sound great. Good on you for taking the challenge.

DW2 organizers have moved over to fleetcomm discord successfuly. I'm working with them to figure out how to get folks roled up quickly so we can discuss and talk about how to gather all rares needed and who will be carrying what. As long as you're on the fleetcomm discord, stay tuned here in this thread for more info on logistics stuff!

That's all I can say at the moment, I'm afraid. Have a good one!

Heya guys.

So here's an update of what's happening.

Logistics will be breaking up the list of 135 rares (129 available) into three groups. One for each platform. PC, XB1 and PS4.

Three rares, Lavian Brandy, Waters of Shinrarta and the Hutton Mug will be carried by all platforms. (I'm thinking of adding, Giant Verrixes, Volkhab Bee Drones, and Xihe Xenomorphic Biomorphs for... Personal reasons. but let's say it's the above list for now)

Now I've separated these rares arbitarily using a bit of formula magic and some nudging on my end, but perhaps you folks have some better ideas.

Perhaps one of these rares is in a station that belongs to an Xbox faction. Perhaps one of these rares would be better for PS4 folks to gather because it's nearby a few PS4 systems.
Here's the current list I've made. Let me know what you think!

PC
SystemStationRare Commodity
Lave (Alliance)Lave Station (284ls)Lavian Brandy
Shinrarta DezhraJameson Memorial (346ls)Waters of Shintara
Alpha Centauri (Federation)Hutton Oribtal (0.22ly)Centauri Mega Gin
16 LyraeBudrys RingLyrae Weed
17 LyraeLangford EnterpriseUltra-Compact Processor
39 Tauri (Independent)Porta (990ls)Tauri Chimes
9 AurigaeHunt Enterprise (66,200ls)Saxon Wine
Alacarakmo (Independent)Weyl Gateway (16ls)Alacarakmo Skin Art
Altair (Federation)Solo Orbiter (667ls)Altairian Skin
Any Na (Federation)Libby Orbital (581ls)Any Na Coffee
AZ Cancri (Fedration)Fisher Station (16ls)Az Cancri Formula 42
Bast (Federation)Hart Station (202ls)Bast Snake Gin
Borasetani (Alliance)Katzenstien TerminalBorasetani Pathogenetics
Chi Eridani (Federation)Steve Masters station (2,184ls)Chi Eridani Marine Paste
CromChorel SurvayCrom Silver Fesh
Deuringas (Federation)Shukor Hub (798ls)Deuringas Truffles
Epsilon IndiMansfield Orbiter (143ls)Indi Bourbon
EsusekuSavinykh Orbital (275ls)Esuseku Caviar
Geawen (Independent)Obruchev Legacy (426,261ls)Geawen Dance Dust
Goman (Empire)Gustav Sporer PortGoman Yaupon Coffee
Havasupai (Federation)Lovelace Port (601,314ls)Havasupai Dream Catcher
HelvetitjFriend OrbitalHelvetitj Pearls
HIP 118311Lubbock MarketHIP 118311 Swarm
HIP 80364Stasheff Colony (2632ls)HIP Organophospates
IrukamaBlaauw CityGiant Irukama Snails
Jotun (Independent)Icelock (80ls)Jotun Mookah
Kamorin (Independent)Godwin Vision (445ls)Kamorin Historic Weapons
Karsuki TiWest Market (28ls)Karsuki Locusts
Korro Kung (Federation)Lonchakov Orbital (622,040ls)Koro Kung Pellets
LHS 3447Bluford OrbitalGalactic Travels Guides
LTT 9360 (Federation)Smeaton Orbital (1,872,590ls)Ltt Hyper Sweet
MokojingNoli Terminal (539,400ls)Mokojing Beast Feast
MulachiClark Terminal (690,000ls)Mulachi Giant Fungus
Nguna (Independent)Biggle Hub (1870ls)Nguna Modern Antiques
NjangariLee HubNjangari Saddles
Orrere (Independent)Sharon Lee Free Market (961ls)Orrerian Vicious Brew
Rajukru (Federation)Snyder Terminal (117ls)Rajukru Multi-Stoves
SanumaDunyach Gateway (6,000ls)Sanuma Decorative Meat
Terra Mater (Independent)Gr8minds (504LS)Terra Mater Blood Bores
Toxandji (Independent)Tsunenaga Orbital (7,622ls)Toxandji Virocide
UzumokuSverdrup Ring (505,300ls)Uzumoku Low-G Wings
Vega (Federal)Taylor City (1,100Ls)Vega Slimweed
Wheemete (Empire)Eisinga Enterprise (551,628ls)Wheemete Wheat Cakes
Wuthielo Ku (Empire)Tarter DockWuthielo Ku Froth
Yaso Kondi (Empire)Wheeler MarketYaso Kondi Leaf
Xbox One
47 Ceti (Empire)Glushko Station (600,000ls)Aepyornis Egg
47 Ceti (Empire)Kaufmanis Hub (600,000ls)Ceti Rabbits
Aegaeon (Federation)Schweikart Station (11,600ls)Chateau De Aegaeon
Alpha CentauriHutton Oribtal (0.22ly)Hutton Mug
Alya (Independent)Malaspina Gateway (540,000ls)Alya Body Soup
Arouca (Independent)Shipton Orbital (410ls)Arouca Conventula Sweets
Baltah'Sine (independent)Baltha'sine Station (356Ls)Baltha'sine Vacuum Krill
Belalans (Empire)Boscovich RingBelalans Ray Leather
CD-75 661 (Empire)Kirk Dock (339ls)CD-75 Kitten Brand Coffee
Colonia (Independent)Jaques StationJaques Queintian Still
Damna (Independent)Nemere Market (2,532ls)Damna Carapaces
Diso (Alliance)Shifnalport (284ls)Diso Ma Corn
Eranin (Independent)Azeban City (290ls)Eranin Pearl Whiskey
Ethgreze (Alliance)Bloch Station (348ls)Ethgreze Tea Buds
George Pantazis (Fedration)Zakam Platform (45ls)Pantaa Prayer Sticks
Haiden (Federation)Searfoss Enterprise (561,080ls)Haidne Black Brew
Hecate (Independent)RJH1972 (525ls)Live Hecate Sea Worms
HIP 10175 (Federation)Stefanyshyn-Piper Station (4850ls)HIP 10175 Bush Meat
HIP 41181Andersson Station (536,714ls)HIP Proto-Squid
HolvaKreutz Orbital (22,000ls)Holva Duelling Blades
Jaradharre (Federation)Gohar Station (526,178ls)Jaradharre Puzzle Box
Kachirigin (Federation)Nowak Orbital (340ls)Kachirigin Filter Leeches
Kappa Fornacis (Independent)Harvestport (918ls)Onion Head
Kinago (Independent)Fozard Ring (1,723ls)Kinago Violins
Leesti (Alliance)George Lucas (261ls)Azure Milk
Leesti (Alliance)George Lucas (261ls)Leestian Evil Juice
LP 375-25 (Alliance)King Gateway (514,700ls)Honesty Pills
Mechucos (Fedration)Brandenstein Port (534,137ls)Mechucos High Tea
Momus ReachTartarus Point (420ls)Momus Bog Spaniel
Neritus (Independent)Toll Ring (524ls)Neritus Berries
NguriiCheranovsky City (1265ls)Soontill Relics
NotiWeber GatewayMaster Chefs
Phiagre (Independent)Greeboski's Outpost (85ls)Giant Verrix
Rapa BaoFlagg Gateway (2,338ls)Rapa Bao Snake Skins
TanmarkCassie-L-Peia (414ls)Lucan Onion Head
TanmarkCassie-L-Peia (414ls)Tanmark Tranquil Tea
ThrutisKingsbury Dock (288ls)Thrutis Cream
Uszaa (Independent)Guest Installation (4,350ls)Uszaian Tree Grub
V1090 Herculis (Federation)Kaku Plant (1,233,592ls)Herculis Body Rub
Vidavanta (Federation)Lee Mines (556,882ls)Vidavantian Lace
Witchhaul (Fedration)Hornby Terminal (219ls)Witchhaul Kobe Beef
XelabaraNavigator MarketOnionhead Alpha Strain
Zaonce (Alliance)Ridley Scott (390ls)Leathery Eggs
Playstation 4
36 Ophiuchi (Independent)Katzenstein Dock (4,218,813ls)Ophiuch Exino Artefacts
Aerial (Independent)Andrade Legacy (180ls)Eden Apples of Aerial
Anduliga (Empire)Celsius Estate (626,220ls)Anduliga Fire Works
Arque (Alliance)Baird Gateway (586ls)Shan's Charis Orchid
Banki (Federation)Antonio De Andrade Vista (531,869ls)Banki Amphibious Leather
BentoSnow MoonCrystalline Spheres
Cherbones (Alliance)Chalker Landing (576,740ls)Cherbones Blood Crystals
Coquim (Empire)Hirayama Installation (606ls)Coquim Spongiform Victuals
Delta Phoenicis (Empire)Trading Post (3760ls)Delta Phoenicis Palms
Eleu (Independent)Finney Dock (333ls)Eleu Thermals
Eshu (Empire)Shajn TerminalEshu Umbrellas
Fujin (Independent)Futen Spaceport (559ls)Fujin Tea
Geras (Federation)Yurchikhin Port (1,052,931ls)Gerasian Gueuze Beer
HarmaGabriel EnterpriseHarma Silver Sea Rum
HeikeBrunel CityCeremonial Heike Tea
HIP 112974La Cosa CityOnionhead Beta Strain
HIP 59533Burnham Beacon (529,600ls)Burnham Bile Distillate
HR 7221 (Empire)Veron City (1,886ls)HR 7221 Wheat
JarouaMccool CityJaroua Rice
KamitraHammel TerminalKamitra Cigars
KaretiiSinclair PlatformKaretii Couture
Kongga (Federation)Laplace Ring (250ls)Kongga Ale
LDS 883Smith Reserve (54480ls)Chameleon Cloth
LFT 1421Ehrlich Orbital (773,000ls)Void Extract Coffee
LTT 8517Euclid Terminal (~700,000ls)Non Euclidian Exotanks
MedbVela Dock (1,686,844ls)Medb Starlube
Mukusubii (Independent)Ledyard Dock (505,430ls)Mukusubii Chitin-os
Ngadandari (Empire)Napier Terminal (502,357ls)Ngadandari Fire Opals
NjambalbaPersonal Gifts
Ochoeng (Independent)Roddenberry Gateway (484ls)Ochoeng Chillies
QuechuaCrown Ring (120ls)Albino Quechua Mammoth Meat
RusaniFernandes MarketRusani Old Smokey
SothisNewholm StationSothis Crystalline Gold
Tarach Tor (Independent)Tranquillity (359ls)Tarach Spice
TiolceGordon Terminal (158ls)Tiolce Waste 2 Paste
UtgaroarFort Klarix (171ls)Utgaroar Millennial Eggs
Vanayequi (Independant)Clauss HubVanayequi Ceratomorpha Fur
Volkhab (Federation)Vernadsky Dock (408ls)Volkhab Bee Drones
Wulpa (Independent)Williams Gateway (28ls)Wulpa Hyperbore Systems
XiheZhen Dock (1941ls)Xihe Biomorphic Companions
Zeessze (Federation)Nicollier Hanger (489ls)Zeessze Ant Grub Glue

Been pondering on the subject over the past few days and concluded that I'll stick with flying the Type 10 for the trip (plenty of corvettes in the fleet as it is). That means I'll have enough room to carry 1t of each rare, plus a couple spares or other commodities if we want to add some "standard" commodities to the list...

Just say'in... :D

EDIT: As I've just started the Outlander Challenge on my second account: I may "upgrade" my main to a Type 9 with 508 available cargo capacity if the fleet logistics/trucker role remains a thing and we need more carrying capacity. Just putting it out there, as I also noticed that there are currently only 11 T9s in the fleet.

Last edited:
I've signed up as a mechanic / fuel rat, so the 64 ton cargo bay is merely fitted as room for the limpets to synthesize as needed. I'd be glad to put some tons at disposal for anything that Needs Transport.

And also, don't Count me in for the Food supplies: I bring my own Food. I can be a bit weird regarding this so I cannot rely on anyone else but me to buy me Food :D

BTW don't know if it has been said but water can be picked up from icy rings ;) One ton of water every now and then will sustain the whole fleet. I would fit a refinery to my ship but I'm out of module Slots (though I have a mining laser).

Hey, Im on my way back to the bubble with 4T of the "single shot still" rare good from Colonia, Im not planning on being a trucker during DW2 but I'd be happy to give @Olivia Vespera some if you want. DM me or shoot me a friend request in game if you want. I usually play on FleetComm

CALLING ALL GATHERERS!!!

The organizing infrastructure has been moved to Fleetcomm and a gatherer role has been set up. If you want to help this project out before the expedition, you can join us as a gatherer.
You can do this my @mentioning me on Discord in Fleetcomm or Dming me. You will be given a role and then access to a channel where we can coordinate with out platform heads.

We need to collect about 5 tons of 45 different rares per platform and consolidate them prior to the expedition to be preloaded onto the Traders prior to launch.

If you'd like to join, again, notify me by @mentioning me on Discord in Fleetcomm or DM me. This role does not require you to go on the expedition!

I've also prepped aregistration form here.

Hey, Im on my way back to the bubble with 4T of the "single shot still" rare good from Colonia, Im not planning on being a trucker during DW2 but I'd be happy to give @Olivia Vespera some if you want. DM me or shoot me a friend request in game if you want. I usually play on FleetComm

That sounds perfect! I'll send you a DM soon!

Are you on discord?

I've signed up as a mechanic / fuel rat, so the 64 ton cargo bay is merely fitted as room for the limpets to synthesize as needed. I'd be glad to put some tons at disposal for anything that Needs Transport.

And also, don't Count me in for the Food supplies: I bring my own Food. I can be a bit weird regarding this so I cannot rely on anyone else but me to buy me Food :D

BTW don't know if it has been said but water can be picked up from icy rings ;) One ton of water every now and then will sustain the whole fleet. I would fit a refinery to my ship but I'm out of module Slots (though I have a mining laser).

That sounds perfect! be sure to join fleetcomm.

Last edited:
To those still interested in the trucker role, I have something for you. By CMDR Zoy.

1 47 Ceti [Independent - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 18mins/593914ls to Kaufmanis Hub (L) or cruise 18mins/592621ls to Glushko Station (L,BM) buy 12 Ceti Rabbits for 1675 (20100) and/or 7 Aepyornis Egg for 2654 (18578), next -> 64.75LY to HIP 10175
2 HIP 10175 [Federation - Democracy - Agriculture], cruise 3mins/5084ls to Stefanyshyn-Piper Station (L,BM) buy 13 HIP 10175 Bush Meat for 2105 (27365), next -> 79.69LY to Hecate (RJH1972)
3 Hecate [Independent - Dictatorship - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/526ls to RJH1972 (L) buy 13 Live Hecate Sea Worms for 1190 (15470), next -> 52.36LY to Fujin (Futen Spaceport)
4 Fujin [Federation - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/549ls to Futen Spaceport (L,BM) buy 10 Fujin Tea for 992 (9920), next -> 23.86LY to Witchhaul (Hornby Terminal)
5 Witchhaul [Independent - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/220ls to Hornby Terminal (L,BM) buy 9 Witchhaul Kobe Beef for 4520 (40680), next -> 46.58LY to Tanmark (Cassie-L-Peia)
6 Tanmark [Empire - Corporate - Extraction], cruise 2mins/414ls to Cassie-L-Peia (L) buy 8 Lucan Onion Head for 815 (6520) (often illegal) and/or 9 Tanmark Tranquil Tea for 1814 (16326), next -> 49.93LY to Chi Eridani (Steve Masters)
7 Chi Eridani [Federation - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/2253ls to Steve Masters (L,BM) buy 18 Chi Eridani Marine Paste for 784 (14112), next -> 42.43LY to Coquim (Hirayama Installation)
8 Coquim [Empire - Patronage - Industrial], cruise 2mins/606ls to Hirayama Installation (L) buy 20 Coquim Spongiform Victuals for 255 (5100), next -> 43.88LY to LTT 9360 (Smeaton Orbital)
9 LTT 9360 [Independent - Dictatorship - Industrial], cruise 40mins/1871690ls to Smeaton Orbital (L,BM) buy 19 LTT Hyper Sweet for 222 (4218), next -> 63.02LY to Mulachi (Clark Terminal)
10 Mulachi [Independent - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 18mins/594497ls to Clark Terminal (L) buy 19 Mulachi Giant Fungus for 86 (1634), next -> 61.74LY to LFT 1421 (Ehrlich Orbital)
11 LFT 1421 [Federation - Democracy - Industrial], cruise 22mins/774464ls to Ehrlich Orbital (L,BM) buy 15 Void Extract Coffee for 2349 (35235), next -> 83.91LY to Heike (Brunel City)
12 Heike [Alliance - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/411ls to Brunel City (L,BM) buy 8 Ceremonial Heike Tea for 1920 (15360), next -> 154.95LY to Mukusubii (Ledyard Dock)
13 Mukusubii [Federation - Democracy - Terraforming], cruise 16mins/505721ls to Ledyard Dock (L,BM) buy 15 Mukusubii Chitin-os for 654 (9810), next -> 81.69LY to Ochoeng (Roddenberry Gateway)
14 Ochoeng [Independent - Democracy - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/485ls to Roddenberry Gateway (L,BM) buy 14 Ochoeng Chillies for 998 (13972), next -> 38.96LY to Haiden (Searfoss Enterprise)
15 Haiden [Federation - Corporate - Industrial], cruise 17mins/561657ls to Searfoss Enterprise (L) buy 15 Haidne Black Brew for 1347 (20205) (often illegal), next -> 59.46LY to Esuseku (Savinykh Orbital)
16 Esuseku [Independent - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/274ls to Savinykh Orbital (L,BM) buy 10 Esuseku Caviar for 2450 (24500), next -> 88.87LY to Ethgreze (Bloch Station)
17 Ethgreze [Alliance - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/351ls to Bloch Station (L,BM) buy 7 Ethgreze Tea Buds for 3261 (22827), next -> 84.24LY to HIP 41181 (Andersson Station)
18 HIP 41181 [Independent - Democracy - Agriculture], cruise 17mins/536283ls to Andersson Station (L,BM) buy 5 HIP Proto-Squid for 1488 (7440), next -> 90.11LY to Mechucos (Brandenstein Port)
19 Mechucos [Federation - Democracy - Extraction], cruise 17mins/534598ls to Brandenstein Port (M,BM) buy 8 Mechucos High Tea for 1345 (10760), next -> 72.63LY to Mokojing (Noli Terminal)
20 Mokojing [Independent - Democracy - Agriculture], cruise 17mins/539790ls to Noli Terminal (L,BM) buy 7 Mokojing Beast Feast for 2681 (18767), next -> 63.63LY to Neritus (Toll Ring)
21 Neritus [Federation - Corporate - Military], cruise 2mins/524ls to Toll Ring (M,BM) buy 13 Neritus Berries for 850 (11050), next -> 62.09LY to Deuringas (Shukor Hub)
22 Deuringas [Independent - Corporate - Terraforming], cruise 2mins/802ls to Shukor Hub (L,BM) buy 7 Deuringas Truffles for 1892 (13244), next -> 46.33LY to Arouca (Shipton Orbital)
23 Arouca [Federation - Corporate - Refinery], cruise 2mins/411ls to Shipton Orbital (L) buy 12 Arouca Conventula Sweets for 1191 (14292), next -> 28.17LY to Any Na (Libby Orbital)
24 Any Na [Federation - Democracy - Tourism], cruise 2mins/581ls to Libby Orbital (L,BM) buy 11 Any Na Coffee for 1790 (19690), next -> 94.75LY to Sanuma (Dunyach Gateway)
25 Sanuma [Independent - Corporate - High Tech], cruise 3mins/5491ls to Dunyach Gateway (L) buy 19 Sanuma Decorative Meat for 860 (16340), next -> 82.39LY to Leesti (George Lucas)
26 Leesti [Alliance - Democracy - High Tech], cruise 2mins/271ls to George Lucas (L,BM) buy 7 Azure Milk for 4123 (28861) and/or 14 Leestian Evil Juice for 457 (6398)(often illegal), next -> 2.57LY to Diso (Shifnalport)
27 Diso [Alliance - Corporate - Extraction], cruise 2mins/284ls to Shifnalport (L,BM) buy 15 Diso Ma Corn for 340 (5100), next -> 5.19LY to Uszaa (Guest Installation)
28 Uszaa [Federation - Corporate - Industrial], cruise 3mins/4350ls to Guest Installation (L,BM) buy 14 Uszaian Tree Grub for 965 (13510), next -> 2.00LY to Orrere (Sharon Lee Free Market)
29 Orrere [Federation - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/961ls to Sharon Lee Free Market (L,BM) buy 16 Orrerian Vicious Brew for 533 (8528) (often illegal), next -> 74.77LY to CD-75 661 (Kirk Dock)
30 CD-75 661 [Independent - Anarchy - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/339ls to Kirk Dock (L,BM) buy 12 CD-75 Kitten Brand Coffee for 2373 (28476), next -> 53.59LY to HR 7221 (Veron City)
31 HR 7221 [Empire - Patronage - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/1899ls to Veron City (L) buy 16 HR 7221 Wheat for 415 (6640), next -> 57.45LY to Baltah'Sine (Baltha'Sine Station)
32 Baltah'Sine [Empire - Patronage - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/359ls to Baltha'Sine Station (L,BM) buy 18 Baltha'sine Vacuum Krill for 825 (14850), next -> 74.11LY to Irukama (Blaauw City)
33 Irukama [Empire - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/326ls to Blaauw City (L) buy 16 Giant Irukama Snails for 1810 (28960), next -> 77.44LY to Wheemete (Eisinga Enterprise)
34 Wheemete [Empire - Dictatorship - Industrial], cruise 17mins/551464ls to Eisinga Enterprise (L) buy 19 Wheemete Wheat Cakes for 262 (4978), next -> 66.23LY to Karsuki Ti (West Market)
35 Karsuki Ti [Empire - Patronage - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/27ls to West Market (L) buy 18 Karsuki Locusts for 915 (16470), next -> 50.18LY to Goman (Gustav Sporer Port)
36 Goman [Independent - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/271ls to Gustav Sporer Port (L) buy 16 Goman Yaupon Coffee for 1451 (23216), next -> 63.57LY to Jaroua (McCool City)
37 Jaroua [Empire - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/142ls to McCool City (L) buy 18 Jaroua Rice for 385 (6930), next -> 60.67LY to Aerial (Andrade Legacy)
38 Aerial [Empire - Patronage - Colony], cruise 2mins/180ls to Andrade Legacy (L) buy 15 Eden Apples of Aerial for 615 (9225), next -> 69.83LY to Quechua (Crown Ring)
39 Quechua [Empire - Corporate - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/118ls to Crown Ring (L) buy 10 Albino Quechua Mammoth Meat for 2538 (25380), next -> 63.70LY to Utgaroar (Fort Klarix)
40 Utgaroar [Independent - Anarchy - Agriculture], cruise 2mins/168ls to Fort Klarix (L,BM) buy 15 Utgaroar Millennial Eggs for 1795 (26925), next -> 33.54LY to 47 Ceti (Kaufmanis Hub)

Hey folks. I noticed I didn't make it very clear so here's what happened. Registration for rare commodity gatherers is open and we now have a prelaunch discord for Truckers/Traders and Gatherers. Regardless of platform.

REGISTRATION FOR Rare Commodity GATHERERS IS OPEN
HERE.
Discord for Fleet Logistics, here.

Last edited:
Just adjusted my primary role to Logistics on the signup... (it took me a bit to decide for sure what direction I wanted to go). I'll have 256t of cargo space available in my cutter (minus a bit for repair limpets).

Top Bottom