General / Off-Topic Does your Car match your Ship?

I'm sorry, but it may not be the prettiest Alfa Romeo ever made, but to compare it with an ugly Python, kit or no kit: That is just sacrilege.
I wasn’t really comparing them. I should have made it a bit more clear, it’s what I drive in RL and fly in game. Aside from my choice of paint job 😉

I’d put an Alfa closer to say an FDL or an Imp Eagle. The Guila GTA is a nuts car... That would be some pimped up ELITE PVPer

I wasn’t really comparing them. I should have made it a bit more clear, it’s what I drive in RL and fly in game. Aside from my choice of paint job 😉

I’d put an Alfa closer to say an FDL or an Imp Eagle. The Guila GTA is a nuts car... That would be some pimped up ELITE PVPer
I was thinking Imp Eagle, as well.

I can see a white MiTo as an iEagle indeed...the Giulia Quadrifoglio or GTA would be a grade-5 Dirty Drives Courier by comparison. :LOL:

And as I said elsewhere once, the Mamba is for me the 8C of Elite. It's supposedly a sports ship that indeed goes fast, but really not as its looks might suggest. But damn, those looks. It only lacks the proper 8C sound, that went to the Viper instead.

Regarding Alfa Romeo, I preferred when they had 4 round headlights in the 70s (a bit like the BMW). :)
And a rear drive. :D

@earthtone99 - a nice little car innit, I bet it looks exotic up there ;)

Top Bottom