Sea reptiles - It would be nice if they added aquatic life aswell including

Plesiosaurus
Ichthyosaurs
Mosasaurus
Razanandrongobe (kind of a sea reptile)

Misc- Some other eras would be nice like before the dinosaurs or after

Phorusrhacids (The Terror Birds)
Dimetrodon

Why Certain species of DINOSAURS should be added.
Wewe all want so many species of dinosaurs to be added to the game however we all know that there can only be a limited amount possibly a hundred dinosaurs in game. Of course this list is basically what are mostly fan favorites that should be added to the game of course sea creatures and flying reptiles will have their own list another day but first let's focus on the main attraction of this game the dinosaurs. also I'll be adding dinosaurs that'll add more flavor to the game because of their unique looks.

THERIZINOSAURUS
TORVOSAURUS
UTAHRAPTOR
AUSTROLOVENATOR
CRYOLOPHOSAURUS
PACHYRHINOSAURUS
MONOLOPHOSAURUS
DIABLOCERATOPS
OVIRAPTOR
PLATEOSAURUS
AUSTRORAPTOR
MIRAGAIA
DEINOCHEIRUS
GUANLONG
LAMBEOSAURUS
AMARGASAURUS
SHUNTUNGOSAURUS
SHUNOSAURUS
GORGOSAURUS
KOSMOCERATOPS
DACENTRURUS
SEGISAURIS

Strange Dinosaur Pack

From what I’ve seen on how they make their 3+ dino packs, they are pretty focused on diet and periods. But, if any are to be made outside of those criterias, maybe there could be at least one good one about their appearances.

(Like my previous 3+ dino pack concepts, the 3 species below will be on a different continent each, as it is with the current existing 3+ dino packs.)

1. Amargasaurus (South America): A sauropod type dinosaur with elongated spines that ran from its head, all the way down its back.

2. Concavenator (Europe): A carnivorous theropod dinosaur with an unusual hump-like feature on its back.

3. Therizinosaurus (Asia): A therizinosaur herbivore (with its own unique paleobotany) that possessed huge elongated claws that may have helped it browse for food and defend itself against predators.

I'd like to see in the game this Top 10 Dinosaurus:
I hope Richard Newbold that you're gonna read this and that what I have to say. If there's gonna be a new dlc I hope that you'd think to add a Pachyrhinosaurus model because this is my favourite dinosaur and I'd be very pleased to see this dino in this game. I'd like this Pachyrhinosaurus model looks like the one from the photo that I've put on the top of my list of dinosaurs. If it's not a problem. I would be very greatful for that. Please think of it. It's my dream to see this dinosaur in the game. And you would make this dream come true. I really wish that I could to have this particular Pachyrhinosaurus model form the photo. Of course the other Dinosaurs from above I'd like to see in this game too. They're also very important to me and I'd like to see them as well.

There's also one more thing that I'd like to discuss about. Well I have advice for you Frontier Developments. It's about dinosaur population and social limits. Because in Main Campaign there's no sandbox except Isla Nublar I thought that you might be able to do at least some changes in dinosaur population and social limits. For example:

All Sauropods, Hadrosaurids, Iguanodontids and Ornithomimids would have the maximum population limit (25+5=30) with genome modification but maximum social need would be for all Sauropods (10-12), Hadrosaurids and Iguanodontids (10-16), Ornithomimids (18-22).

All Stegosaurids, Ceratopsids, Pachycephalosaurids and Ankylosaurids would have the maximum population (15+5=20) with genome modification but maximum social need would be for all Pachycephalosaurids and Ankylosaurids (10-12), Stegosaurids and Ceratopsids (14-16).

There' s one more thing that actually I'd like to ask you and its related to Ankylosaurus Vivid Skin. I missed this Vivid Skin in Humble Bundle Jingle Jam 2018 event and now I can't get this model anywhere. I really would like to have this Ankylosaurus Vivid Skin because it looks pretty cool. I'd be pleased if you would do that :);)

I don't expect you to do that but at least consider it please. It would be a lot easier to playing this game for everyone :);)

Greetings player Piotr
:);)

Attachments

Last edited:
Small Herbivorous Dinosaur Option Candidates

1. Microceratus (Asia):a small ceratopsian dinosaur that is established in the lores of the film series)
d8jnxrr-ee1b75f4-e547-4e4d-9424-f4b6d87ec622.png
d8jnxe4-cdfdbaa4-9be8-4b20-985e-e88b6d56c4c0.png

(The picture with the tiny group has individuals with differing color patterns. Something I just thought of to at least point out and consider.)
2. Protoceratops (Asia): a sheep sized ceratopsian from what is now Mongolia.

3. Koreaceratops (Asia): A ceratopsian with extended spines on its tail from South Korea.

4. Thescelosaurus (North America): One of the last small ornithopod dinosaurs from the end of the Cretaceous.

5. Orodormeus (North America): A small ornithopod that lived alongside the related Maiasaura.

6. Minmi (Australia): A small armored ankylosaurian dinosaur of the Southern Hemosphere.

7. Leaellynasaura (Australia): A small southern ornithopod with an exceptionally long tail.

8. Magyarosaurus (Europe): A pony sized dwarf sauropod from the ancient island of Hateg.

9. Heterodontosaurus (Africa): A tiny ornithopod characterized by its unusual teeth structure.

10. Hypsilophodon (Europe): A small ornithopod from what is now England.

11. Lesothosaurus (Africa): A tiny ornithopod that may have been omnivorous, and another film series established dinosaur species.

12. Leptoceratops (North America): A small ceratopsian dinosaur that lived until the very end of the Cretaceous.

13. Gasparinisaura (South America): A small ornithopod from what is now Argentina.

14. Mussaurus (South America): A prosauropod from the Triassic period.

15. Psittacosaurus (Asia): A small ceratopsian genus containing multiple species, and are thought to have bristles on their tails thanks to the preservation of one specimen.

16. Stegoceras (North America): A small pachycephalosaur that had a thick but smooth domed head.

17. Scelidosaurus (Europe): An small armored dinosaur from the Jurassic that is thought to walk both on two and four feet.

18. Scutellosaurus (North America): A small but armored herbivore from the Jurassic.

Paleobotany wise, the ornithopods that currently don't really have an appropriate type option in-game would probably have a new one called "Neornothchia". For the Heterodontosaurus and Lesothosaurus, if they are to be decided to be in-game, maybe would have a different category of their own. I say "maybe" because of the kind of treatment the Muttaburasaurus in-game already got for, I guess, general consistency without too many minor cluttered arbitraries. Mussaurus could have the sauropod paleobotany, although it could also have a setting unique for prosauropods. As for the last two, I really don’t know, if they are decided to be in the game of course.

Last edited:
Small Herbivorous Dinosaur Option Candidates

1. Microceratus (Asia):a small ceratopsian dinosaur that is established in the lores of the film series)
View attachment 158477View attachment 158476
(The picture with the tiny group has individuals with differing color patterns. Something I just thought of to at least point out and consider.)
2. Protoceratops (Asia): a sheep sized ceratopsian from what is now Mongolia.

3. Koreaceratops (Asia): A ceratopsian with extended spines on its tail from South Korea.

4. Thescelosaurus (North America): One of the last small ornithopod dinosaurs from the end of the Cretaceous.

5. Orodormeus (North America): A small ornithopod that lived alongside the related Maiasaura.

6. Minmi (Australia): A small armored ankylosaurian dinosaur of the Southern Hemosphere.

7. Leaellynasaurus (Australia): A small southern ornithopod with an exceptionally long tail.

8. Magyarosaurus (Europe): A pony sized dwarf sauropod from the ancient island of Hateg.

9. Heterodontosaurus (Africa): A tiny ornithopod characterized by its unusual teeth structure.

10. Hypsilophodon (Europe): A small ornithopod from what is now England.

11. Lesothosaurus (Africa): A tiny ornithopod that may have been omnivorous, and another film series established dinosaur species.

12. Leptoceratops (North America): A small ceratopsian dinosaur that lived until the very end of the Cretaceous.

13. Gasparinisaura (South America): A small ornithopod from what is now Argentina.

14. Mussaurus (South America): A prosauropod from the Triassic period.

15. Psittacosaurus (Asia): A small ceratopsian genus containing multiple species, and are though to have bristles on their tails thanks to the preservation of one specimen.

16. Stegoceras (North America): A small pachycephalosaur that had a thick but smooth domed head.

17. Scelidosaurus (Europe): An small armored dinosaur from the Jurassic that is thought to walk both on two and four feet.

18. Scutellosaurus (North America): A small but armored herbivore from the Jurassic.

Paleobotany wise, the ornithopods that currently don't really have an appropriate type option in-game would probably have a new one called "Neornothchia". For the Heterodontosaurus and Lsothosaurus, if they are to be decided to be in-game, maybe would have a different category of their own. I say "maybe" because of the kind of treatment the Muttaburasaurus in-game already got for, I guess, general consistency without too many minor cluttered arbitraries. Mussaurus could have the sauropod paleobotany, although it could also have a setting unique for prosauropods. As for the last two, I really don’t know, if they are decided to be in the game of course.
I love them all. As for Proto, Min, and Sceli, I hope they can fight small carnivores like Pachy.

I would like to see a DLC with see-reptiles like:
  • Mosasaurus
  • Pliosaurus
  • Plesiosaurus
  • Megalodon
  • Kronosaurus

Flying Dinosaurs:
  • Pteranodon (Wings: 9 Meters)
  • Ornithocheirus (Wings: 8,5 Meters)
  • Archaeopterix
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Mikroraptor

Dinosaurs:
  • Utahraptor
  • Oviraptor
  • Titanoboa (Snake)
  • Dimetrodon

I would like to see a DLC with see-reptiles like:
  • Mosasaurus
  • Pliosaurus
  • Plesiosaurus
  • Megalodon
  • Kronosaurus

Flying Dinosaurs:
  • Pteranodon (Wings: 9 Meters)
  • Ornithocheirus (Wings: 8,5 Meters)
  • Archaeopterix
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Mikroraptor

Dinosaurs:
  • Utahraptor
  • Oviraptor
  • Titanoboa (Snake)
  • Dimetrodon
Pteranodon is already added in Return to Jurassic Park DLC. I found out that Pteranodon fossil access in the Jurassic World era challenge mode required the park's three-star rating. Archaeopteryx was a dinosaur-bird hybrid and it should be counted as a small carnivorous dinosaur. As for the marine reptiles, what about Archelon and Ichthyosaurus?

Id Like To Through Some Statistics at you before I place my idea/wish list.

The Mesozoic Era of which Dinosaurs are recorded to have existed are Late Triassic, Early Jurassic, Mid Jurassic, Late Jurassic, Early Cretaceous and Late Cretaceous... and also we have the Holocene era which refers to the Hybrids.

However we have a lack of dinos in the first three so it is limiting are paddock creations... like wanting to make a Triassic paddock only to find we only have 1 dinosaur . To remedy this i have come up with a Wishlist of Dinos (12 in total) which will boost those eras enough to give a decent exihibit. This is my list below.
Mesozoic Dino Pack
------------------
Late Triassic
01.Coelophysis
02.Staurikosaurus
03.Plateosaurus
04.Guaibasaurus
Early Jurassic
01.Cryolophosaurus
02.Pantydraco
03.Scelidosaurus
04.Vulcanodon
Mid Jurassic
01. Poekilopleuron
02. Emausaurus
03. Datousaurus
04. Yinlong
Now the way i have crafted this list is to give at least 1 giant carnivore, 1 Small Carnivore, 1 giant herbivore and 1 to 2 Small Carnivore
In terms of pricing, i figured that all the other packs which has had a size of 3 dinosaurs and a cost of £3.99 one would deduce the cost is £1.33 per dinosaur
So for this Mega pack of dinos i think it would be a fair cost of £15.96
To sweeten it a little, something mostly wanted that could be added is two new turraine paints - Snow & Dark Brown Mud could be added... this would make an awesome pack.

Id Like To Through Some Statistics at you before I place my idea/wish list.

The Mesozoic Era of which Dinosaurs are recorded to have existed are Late Triassic, Early Jurassic, Mid Jurassic, Late Jurassic, Early Cretaceous and Late Cretaceous... and also we have the Holocene era which refers to the Hybrids.

However we have a lack of dinos in the first three so it is limiting are paddock creations... like wanting to make a Triassic paddock only to find we only have 1 dinosaur . To remedy this i have come up with a Wishlist of Dinos (12 in total) which will boost those eras enough to give a decent exihibit. This is my list below.
Mesozoic Dino Pack
------------------
Late Triassic
01.Coelophysis
02.Staurikosaurus
03.Plateosaurus
04.Guaibasaurus
Early Jurassic
01.Cryolophosaurus
02.Pantydraco
03.Scelidosaurus
04.Vulcanodon
Mid Jurassic
01. Poekilopleuron
02. Emausaurus
03. Datousaurus
04. Yinlong
Now the way i have crafted this list is to give at least 1 giant carnivore, 1 Small Carnivore, 1 giant herbivore and 1 to 2 Small Carnivore
In terms of pricing, i figured that all the other packs which has had a size of 3 dinosaurs and a cost of £3.99 one would deduce the cost is £1.33 per dinosaur
So for this Mega pack of dinos i think it would be a fair cost of £15.96
To sweeten it a little, something mostly wanted that could be added is two new turraine paints - Snow & Dark Brown Mud could be added... this would make an awesome pack.
Hate to be nitpicking but I think it's up to the devs to set a price on their work xD

Aside from that it's cool that you put together a list of early dinosaurs ^^

Hererrasaurus is one of my favourites and I'd love to make a Triassic themed paddock.

just little detail Dinosaurs should have different sizes when they are released. There is no reason that All T-Rex be the same size or other dinosaurs be the same size.

it would be cool if Dinosaurs can be slightly larger or smaller then the average size of its species or even give us the ability to Modify Dinosaur size as well.

i actually wanted to have more smaller dinosaurs aswell, but not with the current fence-system. i just dont like it to have such huge fences and the need to add an even bigger viewing gallery just to present some Compys. if Frontiers dont add small fences like just glas or wooden walls and the ability to view dinosaurs from the path i dont want to have anymore tiny dinosaurs atm, since they someetimes look completly out of place.

my opinion

Omnivore Dinosaur Pack

Assuming there will at least one more diet based 3+ dino pack, what could it possibly be and have? Well, the only real diet based DLC that I could think of is an "Omnivore" focused pack, and chances are there would be one from a different continent each. If so, here’s some options of what I think could work out for this hypothetical and conceptual pack idea.

1. Anzu / Chirostenotes (North America) (Food: Ground Plant Feeder & Meat): Both were oviraptorosaur dinosaurs, and probably the most recognizable ones from America. They would eat from the ground herbivore feeders and eat meat from meat dispensers, goats, compies, and small herbivores. This would also mean they would have their own Paleobotany group, which I think would be "Oviraptorosauria".

2. Pelicanimimus (Europe) (Food: Ground Plant Feeder & Fish): An ornithomimosaur with more teeth than most others of its group. It would probably have the same Paleobotany as the ornithomimids because it's related to them, as well as feed from fish feeders for a more authentic touch, as it is speculated that this dinosaur may have fished like a crane.

3. Oviraptor / Gigantoraptor / Deinocheirus (Asia) (Food: Ground Planet Feeder / Tall Herbivore Feeder & Meat / FIsh): Asia has a lot of potential candidates I could find, but the three I listed here I think are more probable.

Oviraptor could have the hypothetical "Oviraptorosauria" Paleobotany I mentioned above, feeding on ground herbivore feeders, while also able to hunt and attack small herbivores and goats, as well as swallowing the Compsognathus. Fighting pachys and fighting or being hunted down by other small carnivores I'm not sure of.

Gigantoraptor would have the same Paleobotany as some of the others above, "Oviraptorosauria", feeding from the ground feeder and/or maybe even the tall herbivore feeder because it's so tall. For meat, it would be able to hunt and kill small herbivores, goats, and the small carnivores as well.

Deinocheirus would have the Paleobotany as the ornithomimids, feeding from the ground feeder and/or maybe the tall feeder since it's huge, as well as feeding from the fish feeder for an authentic touch like with the in-game spinosaurids.

Last edited:
Hate to be nitpicking but I think it's up to the devs to set a price on their work xD

Aside from that it's cool that you put together a list of early dinosaurs ^^

Hererrasaurus is one of my favourites and I'd love to make a Triassic themed paddock.
I wasn't quoting the price that I think it should be, I was using there current structure of pricing to gather an idea on how much it probably would need to sell for and a suggestion that I think people would pay that cost considering Return To Jurassic Park was near that price.

Top Bottom