Mostly Helpless
Amateur
Semi Professional
Professional
Champion
Hero
Legend
Elite

1 - What is the requirement to be Elite?

After being lvl 50, you can reset to get prestige (+bonus). But what happens if you do not reset? does your EXP gets locked? If not, what happens if you go prestige after a long time being lvl 50 ? You instantly gain the ranks you should have earned with the sum of the EXP?

Also, what rank (listed above) is Prestige 0 Lvl 50 ?

The Elite ranks don't exactly correspond to the unlock ranks.

Elite, from those who've got there, seems to be well beyond Prestige 8 Level 50. (Perhaps around Prestige 20, if there were such a thing)

At Prestige 0 Level 50 I was almost but not quite at Champion rank, about 95% there - but it probably depends a bit on how many matches it took to get that far and exactly what causes Elite rank increases (I suspect it's not exactly the same as what gives experience)

If you stick around at Level 50 you'll keep getting points on your Elite rank, but any experience gained is lost when you Prestige - you don't get to go straight in at Prestige 1 Level 10, for example.

Yes Elite is well beyond lvl 50 prestige 8. I am currently prestige 6 at rank 38 and I am Legend 2% towards Elite. I will prestige to 8 well before getting close to elite.

Yes Elite is well beyond lvl 50 prestige 8. I am currently prestige 6 at rank 38 and I am Legend 2% towards Elite. I will prestige to 8 well before getting close to elite.

No, you're wrong. I'm prestoge lvel 8 and i have 32 rank and i have 27% Legend. Surely you'll not be Elite before you'll get maximum prestige level and Rank. after getting maximum rank and prestge you'll be +/- 40% Legend i guess.

Last edited:
I would think that rank is dependent on who you kill (rank hero, amateur etc) as it is in the main game. So if you kill ranks a certain amount lower than yours you get no value but killing ranks higher gives extra value. ATM I am 23% into hero at prestige 3 rank 37

If this is the case it has absolutely nothing to do with the numbered ranks, prestige or time played and as such will be impossible to gauge beyond a vague average.
Cheers
Mal

No, you're wrong. I'm prestoge lvel 8 and i have 32 rank and i have 27% Legend. Surely you'll not be Elite before you'll get maximum prestige level and Rank. after getting maximum rank and prestge you'll be +/- 40% Legend i guess.
Yes that is what I am saying you will reach lvl 50 prestige 8 long before you reach Elite rank. I might not have worded it great, but I think we both agree.

Elite takes a lot of work (as it should I guess). I am Prestige 8, Lvl 50 with over 100,000 points of XP since maxing prestige, and I am still only 47% of the way to Elite. I am settling in for the long haul.

Elite takes a lot of work (as it should I guess). I am Prestige 8, Lvl 50 with over 100,000 points of XP since maxing prestige, and I am still only 47% of the way to Elite. I am settling in for the long haul.

Congrats' At least you're halfway to be Elite -_-. I'm already tired to getting points -_- ... Now I'm going to go to home with Exploration data and i'll be Elite in Exploration rank also :D

Last edited:
Yeah the odds of me getting Elite in *anything*, ever, are pretty small. I play CQC a lot but I don't anticipate it holding my attention for *that* long, unless the player count & quality massively skyrockets somehow.

Anyone who manages an Elite rank has earned my respect and also bewilderment. :D

So i hit lvl 50 in prestige 3 and i was at 39% into hero (prestiged right away as I always have so far)... ill note my percentage at lvl 50 of each prestige as i get there

Good idea - might give us some more hints as to how it's calculated. Mine so far are:
95% professional at L50 Prestige 0
64% champion at L50 Prestige 1
0% hero at L42 Prestige 2 (685,000 XP)
12% hero at L50 Prestige 2
39% hero at L50 Prestige 3
66% hero at L50 Prestige 4
93% hero at L50 Prestige 5
0% legend at L32 Prestige 6 (1,685,000 XP, around 10,000 kills)
10% legend at L50 Prestige 6
23% legend at L50 Prestige 7
37% legend at L50 Prestige 8

Last edited:

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Sitting on Champion atm Level 37 1st Prestige, still quite a way to go.

No for what? My " head track" is only the Radar.. There is all what i need to know. my eyes are on one point ( radar) and map nothing more. head tracking takes a lot of time than you find any enemy, than you find someone who is behind you etc... Useless thing for me.. How i said somewhere i need only rear view mirror to my ship for avoiding obstacles behind me and i'll be perfect :D...

Last edited:
Top Bottom