Conflict Zone Thoughts

• Not a fan of the pickup of the dropship. You just teleport to the ship in orbit. Have it at least similar to Apex where it lands and then you board?
  • Dominator suit only has 2 energy cell slots and I found myself running out of energy at the end of each conflict. I couldn't find any energy cell cases on the site and power is usually offline at these bases, so recharging isn't an option. I am blind, there are unique recharge stations as Andro point out.
  • Difficulty seems to be good. I did a low threat one and it was pretty easy, but later did a medium one and came close to dying. Hopefully these are balanced with engineering.
  • Id maybe prefer if you are in the dropship seat area the whole flight, looking around at others in the seats opposite waiting for the mission to commence. Would be so much more realistic, especially if you also add proximity voice chat so you can chat to others on the dropship (assuming you can share these).
  • Performance is a bit choppy, but im sure that will get ironed out eventually.

Last edited:
Dominator suit only has 2 energy cell slots and I found myself running out of energy at the end of each conflict. I couldn't find any energy cell cases on the site and power is usually offline at these bases, so recharging isn't an option.
In battles there are recharge stations sitting around. Took me till the end of my first zone to learn this.

Top Bottom