CG denies I participated.

This last CG was the first I'd participated in. I parked on a FC next to some CZ SS, won and turned in 5 or 6 fights this weekend. Logged in today to see if there was info on my placement and it said I earned 0cr. Lol, what? Do I need to wait a day for stuff to update or something?

Yes, I chose my side at the beginning of each CZ and turned them in at the FC on landing.

I suggest you read this:

Basically, you need to sign up first at the station that's running the goal for your side. Then you can turn in combat bonds (for example) , but only at the station that's running the show for your side.

for example, this CG had those little snippets in its description:
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Payne-Scott City in the Mudhrid system.
and

To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at the Steel Majesty in the Mudhrid system.

Last edited:
If you participated on the rebel side, that CG failed to reach tier 1, so no-one gets paid. Incredibly harsh luck to have the first CG you participate in to also be the first CG for about six years which failed, but it has to happen to someone, I guess.

I suggest you read this:

Here I was thinking the prompts FD put into my ship's mission tab did the job. Or that joining the proper sides and turning in Bonds at locations that take them was valid. I should've suspected it wouldn't work with alt+tabbing to a browser, Lol.

Back to pretending CGs don't exist.

You don't need to do that. You just need to read CG description carefully.

Perhaps I did miss out on a line of text saying that I first had to go sign up at a specific station first. Just strange that that would be a requirement when all else worked just fine with nothing telling me I wasn't signed up.

Whatever, no surprise had.

If you participated on the rebel side, that CG failed to reach tier 1, so no-one gets paid. Incredibly harsh luck to have the first CG you participate in to also be the first CG for about six years which failed, but it has to happen to someone, I guess.
That's also true, but he said he turned combat bonds at some Fleet Carrier close to the CZ, so it doesn't matter which side he chose...

Perhaps I did miss out on a line of text saying that I first had to go sign up at a specific station first. Just strange that that would be a requirement when all else worked just fine with nothing telling me I wasn't signed up.

Whatever, no surprise had.
It actually doesn't matter where you sign up - you just need to do it first - but you just must turn required thing (commodities, bonds, whtever) at specific station. It's always clearly marked with unique icon added for the duration of the CG.

It actually doesn't matter where you sign up - you just need to do it first - but you just must turn required thing (commodities, bonds, whtever) at specific station. It's always clearly marked with unique icon added for the duration of the CG.

I see. I thought I had finally found a useful way to interact with FCs and found myself enjoying Joe's Bar & Grill and was appreciative of it's owner parking next to the CZs. Thanks Joe! Poor dev decision, coming from a dev, but whatever. I am inoculated against such minor disappointments with ED.

Thanks for filling me in, will stick to my normal ED activities. o7

I see. I thought I had finally found a useful way to interact with FCs and found myself enjoying Joe's Bar & Grill and was appreciative of it's owner parking next to the CZs. Thanks Joe! Poor dev decision, coming from a dev, but whatever. I am inoculated against such minor disappointments with ED.

Thanks for filling me in, will stick to my normal ED activities. o7
Everyone fluffs their first try with a CG. No need to ignore part of the game you were enjoying because of it.

No need to ignore part of the game you were enjoying because of it.

CZs were very dull, just wanted to squeeze in enough to get the Rails. The amount of time it took to take down even an Asp with SRB TC APA/PAs with very high ToT and Corrosive applied was astonishing. It was nice to pummel some Cutters for a change, but eh. Bullet sponges aren't at all fun for me, so I suppose this CG turning me off is a blessing in disguise. No bitter feelings in the slightest. 🍺

There are different types of CGs, which more or less alternate:

- Combat: usually CZ, but the Bounty Hunting CGs at the galactic summit were probably the most popular, successful and profitable ones in the history of the game.

- Trade: sell certain types of cargo to a particular station. Sometimes with added clauses, such as having to mine the stuff yourself.

Personally I've only started doing CGs a couple of months ago so I may not know all the types yet; the above are the ones I have seen.

Top Bottom