Carrier: Is this a bug?

I have 1 buy order setup, which allocates 1,696 million:
FC_budget.png

I don't understand why the buy order function thinks I only have 1,703 million in the bank, when its really 3,400 million.
fc_manage.png

It looks like something wrong with the carrier maths, but I could be wrong?

Yes, it is a bug. It has been reported, but please add your confirmation since it should be easy to have it fixed in next weeks patch.

It deducts the amount of the current buy order from the carrier balance AGAIN before telling you how much you have left.

Just a thought, maybe try fiddling with the Weekly Upkeep allocation slider (I know it's at 0 so you should be good), it might un-bug your management.

When you go back into the Buy Order screen it behaves as if you're trying to set up a new Buy Order for the quantity shown, in addition to the Buy Order you've previously set up. So it's only working off the current available balance. Cancelling the current order and then creating a new one should be a work-around.

When you go back into the Buy Order screen it behaves as if you're trying to set up a new Buy Order for the quantity shown, in addition to the Buy Order you've previously set up. So it's only working off the current available balance. Cancelling the current order and then creating a new one should be a work-around.
That is correct. It lets me create the buy order from scratch with the price and quantity based on accurate math. Which means, this is the procedure to make any adjustments to price or quantity to a buy order.

Example:
fc_buy_borked.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom