Bug: NPC corpses disappear when context switching

This is not my experience. After an SRV killing spree and disembarkation the corpses tend to be where I killed them but about 20 feet in the air, but they soon fall to the ground.

They don't really disappear, they just respawn under the ground (or they respawn slightly above the ground and get flung into the air). It also seems like dead raiders respawn in reinforcement dropships and hence do not give a new bounty when scanned.

This is not my experience. After an SRV killing spree and disembarkation the corpses tend to be where I killed them but about 20 feet in the air, but they soon fall to the ground.

They don't really disappear, they just respawn under the ground (or they respawn slightly above the ground and get flung into the air). It also seems like dead raiders respawn in reinforcement dropships and hence do not give a new bounty when scanned.
I see them lying on the ground after killing them in the ship, but they are gone when i disembark.

I can also confirm. Killed Scavs in Dominator suit. Went back to ship and changed into Maverick. Go back out - corpses gone!?

If you disembark after killing NPC soldiers from a ship or SRV, the corpses disappear.

Someone already made a bug report about it, but needs confirmatory reports + votes: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/34034
yup, been reported multiple times, sometimes they fall from the sky and ragdoll into random places too (although it seems to spawn no more than three corpses no matter how many plasma wielding maniacs one had to kill at a threat one irregular markers site)

Top Bottom