Bridging the Gap - Phase One - Results

It's 10-15 minutes away from the bubble. Just use FSD it's not that hard.
You understand thats not the point, dont you? Of course I can jump to that place myself. My comment's point was a remark concerning the lack of game's mechanics....

Not sure if it's me or what, but I'm in Wregoe XQ-L C21-29 right now and there is "NO!" station by the name of "Seeker's Rest, nor any other name. Perhaps there was a typo?

You understand thats not the point, dont you? Of course I can jump to that place myself. My comment's point was a remark concerning the lack of game's mechanics....
So if you can jump your self, than why are you bother with this Megaships in the first place. Makes little sense.

Which size ship and load out is recommended for this endeavor. Are there going to be any services for a large ship or will one have to utilize a medium. I've got one of each sitting in dry dock ready to be taking out, dusted off and overhauled. When and where do I go to sign up?

Haulers are recommended due to their ability to land in confined spaces.

Do the megaship jump is gonna have a cutscene ? It would be cool because i don't wanna get bored...

nothing to see! no cutscene, you get bored!;)

"The new megaship ferries in both Zende and Synuefe EN-H d11-96 will begin their maiden voyages on the 16 May and permanently jump between the two systems on the weekly server tick (every Thursday)… now and in the future. "

This looks good so far ! I don't personally think the traveling megaship actually is of much practical use considering it needs an entire week to travel a few hundred lightyears, though...

While nothing is really going on now, i will wait to see what happens in the following weeks, because clearly there is something developing here.
No each one does the whole distance in one hop once a week in the time it takes the server to go tick.

I wonder if we will see a coding error and all those ships that dock with the Megaship are left behind so that when their Commanders login and see they are in open space with the Megaship having jumped without them.

3477 votes on forum... it would have been interesting to see how many would have been if the vote went ingame
That's an incredibly small fraction of the player base. Perhaps more info on why each system would have increased participation. I myself had no idea why I should vote for one over the other, so didn't.
It's a small amount - but fairly comparable to the numbers most CGs were getting before they stopped.

And quite probably largely the same people as well?

Agreed that more information on each system, giving them actual names, and having there be a significant reason it mattered would have been useful.

A megaship ferry: MIND BLOWINGLY exciting!!?!? Not really.

But the ferry will be an interesting addition to an active and the evolving group of systems we call the bubble.

Top Bottom