Notice Bonus Federation Rank! (5 - 16 December)

Today I will make Rear Admiral, I just know it! It's taken me 2.5 years to get here, and I've never owned or flown a Corvette before, so thank you Frontier for this opportunity.
You and I will have the same Vet Birthday :D
I got to Post Captan 100% before logging off for work... only an hour till I go get that last Fed Mission.

I just got my Vette! I don't know if I actually like it or not, but I got it! I can only afford one rebuy on the stock E-rated version with the most modest of weapons, so I'm going to throw a tarp over it for now and come back to it in a couple of months when I can outfit it proper-like.
Congratulations. I know you worked hard for it.

I just made Ensign and have five more steps to go. I bought one in the last beta just to see what all the "hub-bub" was about.

One costly toy....

o7....

Greetings Commanders,

Following the success of the Federation during the Interstellar Initiative, the Golconda, commanders will be able to earn increased Federation rank from 5 December to 16 December.

Golconda’s Inhabitants Migrate to Forester’s Choice

Summary

• A Federation-affiliated Outpost named Forester's Choice has been added to the Upaniklis system.
  • From 5 December to 16 December, any Federation Rank will be earned at an double rate alongside a discount to Federal ships.
  • The Rare Good, Apa Vietii, is available for purchase at Forester's Choice.
  • 'The Golconda' decal will be available to commanders who dock at Forester's Choice or either Federation or Empire megaship from 5 December to 16 December.
Ok so I am here at Golconda. how do I link up with ship log uplink 1,2,3,4? I am on Xbox one

Yes; the LYR discount applies in addition to the Fed special discount. I just bought one FAS for 10,673,666 credits at Higginbotham Dock in BD+49 1280 (LYR system). This includes also the Elite rank discount as well. So, it’s is almost half price.

Last edited:
Are we talking about an additional new Federation rank?

Or if you're already at max rank, no need to bother?

I got the vette for 101 mn, except 188 I think, too good a deal, got two. I think the second with it's extra cargo is handy for a nifty and protected miner.

Congratulations. I know you worked hard for it.

I just made Ensign and have five more steps to go. I bought one in the last beta just to see what all the "hub-bub" was about.

One costly toy....
If I hadn't worked so hard for it and gotten it for such a "good" (relatively speaking) price, I'd be tempted to turn around and sell it. For now I'm just going to put it into storage. I think it will be an amazing ship if we ever get space legs and a proper NPC crew. Until then, the only large ships I truly like are the Lakon cargo haulers.

As for combat, there's nothing I want to do in PvE that my Vulture can't handle at a sliver of the rebuy and maintenance cost.

Where can one get some high rep missions? I forget the systems.
Sothis / Ceos

If I hadn't worked so hard for it and gotten it for such a "good" (relatively speaking) price, I'd be tempted to turn around and sell it. For now I'm just going to put it into storage. I think it will be an amazing ship if we ever get space legs and a proper NPC crew. Until then, the only large ships I truly like are the Lakon cargo haulers.
You got it for a song!

I think you misunderstood me - I haven't been actively TRYING to rank up for the last 2.5 years, I only started grinding rank last week, and on a new account I started in September because I switched from PS4 to PC. My thanks to Frontier for the rank buff and cheaper Corvette is genuine, not sarcasm.
never took it as such. i'm just glad that someone could help me as I was running on totally misinformation. At least you help point me in the right direction and THAT was all I took from your post; besides your opinion is just as valid as mine so no harm no foul. BUT...I do thank you again for your assistance WHICH, by the by, helped me attain Rear Admiral last night!!! A haw haw haw haw!!!! (ZZ Top for the youngsters; FACT; tyoe this into Youtube and it will show La Grange).

Where can one get some high rep missions? I forget the systems.
I found unexpected success in LUHMAN 16; a lot of inner system runs for decent bucks or Rep / Influence rewards ( took mostly the rep/inf but also made a few million while ranking up to next rank). I "Ported" in SHINRARTA as Pettersons Station has 37 ships and all modules. AFTER find the CORRECT way to level it took me a day or two to get to Rear Admiral. DISCLAIMER: We don't guarantee individual results as results may vary. HAHAHA, but seriously.....

Sothis / Ceos
I found unexpected success in LUHMAN 16; a lot of inner system runs for decent bucks or Rep / Influence rewards ( took mostly the rep/inf but also made a few million while ranking up to next rank). I "Ported" in SHINRARTA as Pettersons Station has 37 ships and all modules. AFTER find the CORRECT way to level it took me a day or two to get to Rear Admiral. DISCLAIMER: We don't guarantee individual results as results may vary. HAHAHA, but seriously.....
Great, Thanks guys! I'll head over as soon as I can!

Top Bottom