Blame and unpunishment:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
... He's using a secondary (only solo mode) account to exploit flaws in gamplay mechanics to damage someone else goals...
Are you serious? Really?

He IS playing the game by the book, perfectly within the rules (we have no evidence he is cheating in any ways)
And if one single player is damaging your goals, you should really stop playing the BGS.

This thread is actually way more entertaining than the usual "I was ganked in Deciat and lost my 1t of meta-alloy"

Anyway, congrats - your tormentor has a way better week because of this thread :)

Ping me when pizza and mandolino stories come out.
Anyway, insults, again, is not the main dish here. The big deal is the lack of will and skills to fix situations like that. Elite is far away to be a game with no issues: have you forgotten the past exploits and the ongoing ones? Here we have a commander (just one?) that uses the poor "crime and punishment" system + impunity of solo mode to mess with communities. DVC is not the first one, it's just onother one hit by this guy.

Impunity of solo mode is irrelevant.

You don't even know for sure they are in solo.

They could be:
playing at different times to you.
Playing on a different platform to you.
Playing in a different region of the world to you - making the likelyhood of instancing together very low.
Any combination of the above.

Even if it did mean something - what evidence do you have they are in solo?
What actual evidence do you have of using exploits?

The complaint about the name has evidence behind it at least (even if I, personally, think it's not really a valid complaint)

:LOL: Well, it isn't very nice but the ship name made me smile. Couldn't you just wear it like a badge? A recognition of good relations to other communities? "See what these other communities have to say about us:..." :ROFLMAO:

Again, the big problem is not the CMDR, the ship name etc...
Is the fact Frontier always ignore problems instead try to fix it.
The spirit of this thread is, Can we try to ask Frontier to stop ignore problems and pay more attention to the community?
In the game history there are a lot of examples of bad comunity management, the 1st I remember (GNOSIS event, Cheater gate etc..) and I hope in little improvment if we start to ask more focus on this game aspect

The big deal is the lack of will and skills to fix situations like that
Here we have a commander (just one?) that uses the poor "crime and punishment" system + impunity of solo mode to mess with communities.
The spirit of this thread is, Can we try to ask Frontier to stop ignore problems and pay more attention to the community?

There is nothing to be fixed here. You are playing the BGS and so is he

I checked your faction and i see that you are controlling 89 systems.
Have you ever thought that you maybe steamrolled a system that he used to call home?
If so, you just made his revenge really sweet...

Again, the big problem is not the CMDR, the ship name etc...
In the game history there are a lot of examples of bad comunity management, the 1st I remember (GNOSIS event, Cheater gate etc..) and I hope in little improvment if we start to ask more focus on this game aspect
But "I dont like someone else's ship name" is not something they should pay attention to or fix. Instead, when they get such a request they should print it and put it on the company fridge to have a laugh every morning. Honestly, the idea to waste someone's time by writing them to 'fix' this is pure cringe. There are people with 'real' issues they need support for, such as the game not starting or their save being mucked up. This is wasting everyone's time.

There is nothing to be fixed here. You are playing the BGS and so is he

I checked your faction and i see that you are controlling 89 systems.
Have you ever thought that you maybe steamrolled a system that he used to call home?
If so, you just made his revenge really sweet...
One person can upset the BGS of a group that has 89 systems?
HOW? I want to know because there are some big groups I would really like to upset (clue below).

the question i ask is : Can a single player ruin the work of a group of player ?
If yes, in how much time/investment.

Appart for the evident troll , I think one should not be able to counter BGS of an entire group.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom