In-Development Beta tester/s needed for locally run trading and station app.

Hi all, I have a favour to ask.

I've spent a while working on a local (only) trading application. It's really for my own use, but in the spirit of sharing I am happy to make it available for all.

It's not an overlay, and consists of a main-form for configuration and running, and forms to search for trading and station data.

I've tested it as best I can and I'm now at the stage where I really need a bit of beta-testing and feedback - just to make sure it runs on PC's other than mine.

Send me a PM if you can lend a hand.

Cheers!

o7

Hi all, I have a favour to ask.

I've spent a while working on a local (only) trading application. It's really for my own use, but in the spirit of sharing I am happy to make it available for all.

It's not an overlay, and consists of a main-form for configuration and running, and forms to search for trading and station data.

I've tested it as best I can and I'm now at the stage where I really need a bit of beta-testing and feedback - just to make sure it runs on PC's other than mine.

Send me a PM if you can lend a hand.

Cheers!

o7
I presume that this is something different to the Trade Dangerous, EDDBlink and TD Helper combination?

Top Bottom