Beta Screenshots

This is a great display of the visual differences between animals of the same species! The tiger on the left has a lot more white on their underbelly, and the right has a ruddier/redder color overall. Also damp fur! I love the detail in this game. 😍
i know it's great!

Also compare the mother tiger to her baby, especially the tail colors. The mother has a much whiter tail with far fewer stripes

20190926084845_1.jpg

Well beta is almost over but I had so much fun learning the limitation on building and what I can/can't make in this game. Can't wait for the full game in November so I can continue my crazy builds:

I absolutely love it. Hopefully I will sometime also be able to create such beautiful Buildings. Most of my Buildings don't look very stunning, except my Grizzly-Dome

I absolutely love it. Hopefully I will sometime also be able to create such beautiful Buildings. Most of my Buildings don't look very stunning, except my Grizzly-Dome
Thank you! Honestly watching Geekism/Bestinslot/Deladysigner helps a lot and will give you ideas on building.

i plan to build fancy buildings, but i didn't want to during beta (other than underwater hippo viewing habitat) due to the fact it would all get wiped haha. once i know my progress will save, i'm gonna go wild on it
I am praying that the blueprints will make it over to the final game but if not this was good practice for what's to come

Well beta is almost over but I had so much fun learning the limitation on building and what I can/can't make in this game. Can't wait for the full game in November so I can continue my crazy builds:

These screenshots give me hope that my indoor zoo idea will work. Knowing that you can make really impressive indoor areas makes me super excited to get the full game and build my fully indoor zoo!

Taking a last few pics before Jameston Zoo shuts its gates.

I think someone's gotta sneeze.

Spent all my remaining credits on a pair of rhinos, I hope I get a baby before days end but the breeding chance is 3%.

Its a tough call, but I think I like the Indian elephant more than the African.

The babies are adorable in either species though:

blep

Are they black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?

The ears are huge :)

Last but not least, love me some teddy bears...

Top Bottom