Beta 2 - Known Issues

Hi all, i just make a test about trading of rare goods "no in FC" , i have travel to colonia with 12T of shinrarta water, the price in Jaques Station is 27775 cr, my question is : the rare goods don't compt in the long distance trading market but if i want to transport only rare goods in my FC ... my FC become usuless because the price is the same after 22k ly of travel than the price in the bubble. Have you plan to unlock the" rare goods" price for the long distance trader ???

I have posted a bug report, voluntary decommissioning seems to be bugged at the moment, it cancelled itself once and when I tried to withdraw my 47m from the carrier finance tab it tries to give me 18 quintillion credits.

Flying in VR using voice attack & x56 controllers;

having an issue where I select destination in Navigation map for fc, canx that dest and select another, the new or old location doesn't respond to any input. I close map, reopen it, and then can reselect another destination for fc.

I would expect to be able to select destination, and then change it multiple times if needed and the map should not lock up.

I tried to enable beta testing in the steam UI but there are not options for it. When I go to log into the beta the launcher tells me it failed.

When you try to hack the cargo holds in a megaship, you launch the extractor drone, the warehouse door opens as usual but the canisters do not launch into space. This occurs only in beta.

Hi all, i just make a test about trading of rare goods "no in FC" , i have travel to colonia with 12T of shinrarta water, the price in Jaques Station is 27775 cr, my question is : the rare goods don't compt in the long distance trading market but if i want to transport only rare goods in my FC ... my FC become usuless because the price is the same after 22k ly of travel than the price in the bubble. Have you plan to unlock the" rare goods" price for the long distance trader ???
If I understand it correctly, the rare goods always had a cap, once you crossed the cap the price wouldn't increase anymore.

If I understand it correctly, the rare goods always had a cap, once you crossed the cap the price wouldn't increase anymore.
The upper bound is around two times the galactic average and will be reached if you're ~300ly away from the source system.

Bought an FC, it was delivered to another system. unable to jump to outfitting system due to tom no slots. So people can block the systems where fleet carriers can be outfitted simply by sitting in that system?
I have no way to upgrade my carrier at this point.

Bought an FC, it was delivered to another system. unable to jump to outfitting system due to tom no slots. So people can block the systems where fleet carriers can be outfitted simply by sitting in that system?
I have no way to upgrade my carrier at this point.
Other that using one of the many carrier services systems. Usually a high pop industrial system is a good bet, as your galmap filter is probably unpopulated.

Every day is a learning day o7
There's a partial list in this post of mine - lots of people don't know about the 2 types of system - easy to miss
o7

The jump time is 16 min not 15 min.
I noticed this, too.

btw any other way to search for / submit a possible bug, than the beta bug tracker ? I'm only getting a blank page whenever I try to open the link... 🤷‍♂️

I noticed a difference of 1% between the setting of the carrier service tariff in the budget control and the display in the carrier service screen, e.g. a set 15% is shown as 14% ??

Edit / P.S.: and I had no station traffic control announcements by voice at two stations, just text like on an outpost. The FC ATC worked though. Except the robot voice is sometimes hard to understand, sounds horrible. Especially while preparing for FC jump

Last edited:
Top Bottom