Ask Your Planetary Tech Questions!

They have the chance to use them as this Friday's answers, i'm sure they won't miss it.

Besides sarcasm, i think we got a reasonable amount of interesting answers for this week (even more than usual)

I see a few questions about caves and overhangs, it's already been explained in previous Q&A's that there is no change from the current way that the terrain height map is generated, and this rules out overhangs and caves, it was quite explicitly explained, it seems counterproductive to take up valuable question asking time to ask questions that we already know the answers to.
Hold the indignation, it's already been answered on the stream.

Also, it really wasn't that explicitly stated as you make out. Moreover, the "valuable question time" gets spent repeating the same old information anyway.

Hold the indignation, it's already been answered on the stream.

Also, it really wasn't that explicitly stated as you make out. Moreover, the "valuable question time" gets spent repeating the same old information anyway.

No, it was indeed explicitly stated!

Can the new terrain system generate overhangs?
Unfortunately not, however we think you will enjoy the vistas that our planetary tech will provide!

Q: Does the planetary tech upgrade allow for new land features such as caves in the future?
Caves aren't currently part of the plan for Odyssey, the focus instead is on planet-wide improvement.

That sounds about as explicit as it can be, no caves! The answer is, explicitly, no!

Top Bottom