Anyone know where I can find meta-alloys?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
They're in Maia, but at Darnielle's Progress.
Not anymore, I went there earlier after trying to search for barnacles in the Pleiades sector, only active ones I found were mysteriously guarded by turrets and yielded nothing more than the usual junk, best junk I got from one was gold, but I can safely say, as of a couple of hours ago, none of the commodities markets in Maia had any.

Not anymore, I went there earlier after trying to search for barnacles in the Pleiades sector, only active ones I found were mysteriously guarded by turrets and yielded nothing more than the usual junk, best junk I got from one was gold, but I can safely say, as of a couple of hours ago, none of the commodities markets in Maia had any.
You could have bought them at the station, Darnielle's Progress, I'm sure it will restock

Last edited:
I have 6 in my cargo I need to get rid of
Gamertag: Muzzeau333
Whoever need them I'm at Farseer Inc at the moment message me on Xbox, I'll add you.

I'd heard they were available in Obsidian Orbital in Maia, but I've gone there and there are none.
damn ... I feel greedy for buying up 7 of the things ... Say, you ever want to team up shoot some stuff or discover some planet or whatnot just give me a shout.

Hell, I'll listen to your tunes (He is good I promise!) if you promise to make a cover of my choice (you need to find it agreeable of course)

They're in Maia, but at Darnielle's Progress.
So confusing to me, if this system is so popular, I'm on open... Why is it that nothings coming up. Maia, everything is unexplored and this progress doesn't appear, used to be I could buy the system info not an option. So here I am slowly flying around this dumb planet looking for a station. This will take a life time....

Only station is obsidian orbital. Did a search of that progress place nothing comes up....

So confusing to me, if this system is so popular, I'm on open... Why is it that nothings coming up. Maia, everything is unexplored and this progress doesn't appear, used to be I could buy the system info not an option. So here I am slowly flying around this dumb planet looking for a station. This will take a life time....

Only station is obsidian orbital. Did a search of that progress place nothing comes up....
It's a planetary base (not sure why we can't buy system data for this system). If you fly to the planet the base should show up in your navigation panel once you get close. I've marked the planet on this screenshot, hope it helps:

Last edited:
It's a planetary base (not sure why we can't buy system data for this system). If you fly to the planet the base should show up in your navigation panel once you get close. I've marked the planet on this screenshot, hope it helps:

http://screenshotscontent-t3002.xboxlive.com/0009000000c66dbe-be6c2aaf-fdf1-4655-be73-d05d8cb72ab1/Screenshot-Original.png
Thank you, ran into an unarmed cmdr, in a cobra, he led me to it. Thank you, I was the deadly in the python. Saved me time big time.

I can confirm they have NOT been availible on Xbox at darnielle's for at least three days. Started camping there 8-11-16 and no sign of any. Convinced they have been removed since no sign of restock.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom