A new park from Wagi and citytrader

Continuing our tour of Disney's America, the next land we will visit is the iconic Liberty Square!

Entrance to Liberty Square from Patriot Plaza;

F2s24uW.jpg

Paul Revere loves entertaining the crowds;

4UPJnrU.jpg

The centerpiece of Liberty Square is the recreation of Independence Hall, which houses the Hall of Presidents. The square has the Liberty Tree, with 13 lanterns hung, representing the 13 colonies.

c2PMGUr.jpg

One of the most popular restaurants in Disney's America is Gadsby's Tavern serving up colonial and contemporary faire;

a07rfHK.jpg

The Christmas Shoppe;

oGAn07F.jpg

A few small snack stations;

GT1AIUd.jpg

A carryover from my last iteration of DA, the E ticket attraction for Liberty Square is the famous Boston Tea Party;

jVqvGbJ.jpg

The queue carries you through a typical colonial seaport;

iMDyAZk.jpg

KthiXQE.jpg

The ride itself;

W12UXXC.jpg

xXLI9Ad.jpg

Bench 1 for Disney's America is undergoing final testing and will be released within a couple of weeks!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but we have (or more acurately Wagi has) been working hard!

The final area of bench one that we have to explore is the Expedition of Discovery area, Saint Louis in 1803.

Fp2ccRa.jpg

This bucolic area of the park is rolling farmland and has almost a wild west feel to it;

ShHkhfm.jpg

vKBdLty.jpg

HY5C8LP.jpg

The E ticket attraction here is of course the Expedition of Discovery water ride. We will be joining Lewis and Clark as they explore the Loiusiana Territory and find a northwest passage to the Pacific. Let's take a look;

bQvtBU6.jpg

Our expedition leaves Fort DuBois in Saint Louis;

LJEtbnE.jpg

The beautiful buffalo cover the Great Plains;

r1Svz3m.jpg

Leaving the Great Plains and entering the Rockies;

a9tPqFQ.jpg

NwPXpi5.jpg

A small Native American village;

2vNiiJ1.jpg

0L40kFc.jpg

Climbing to the top of the Rocky Mountains. It's pretty cold!

GfcGz8T.jpg

More to come soon!

I'm loving this project. It's giving me some serious nostalgic memories from back in the day with your Disney America when it was in RCT3

The slowness of the bench is mostly on my part! Work has been really intense this fall, and I just don't have the mental energy when I get home!

Anyway, after a few more twists and turns, you arrive at the Oregon territory!

A bear encounter;

3c5SPbW.jpg

Another view of the Yellowstone hot springs;

6pSnz1W.jpg

Entering the Pacific Northwest;

Stx8Y4k.jpg

Arriving at Fort Clatsop in Oregon Territory!

j92npNx.jpg

When you enter the ride you are at Camp Dubois, where Lewis and Clark's Corps of Discovery set out northeast of St Louis. The ride then somewhat follows their journey across the plains, through the Rockies, then down to the Pacific Ocean where you arrive at Fort Clatsop - which is the same fort station by operateur with signage with the other name pointed in that direction.

The ride isn't totally historically accurate, I believe they explored the Yellowstone area on their way back...

Top Bottom